Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 270 of 384 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 10 TH CFW 9/07/10 wid 9 HS including SamsungWidgetHS Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by freaxs_r_us
    Hi Rohith,

first of all, thank you so much for all your great work. I have a few questions to you:

1. Can you fix the bug on the Volume Button?

I think the connection between the Samsung Widget Volume Control and the Nokia Volume Control isn't working right. It must be from the Samsung, because I have never seen such a Volume bar. Sometimes the Nokia Volume Control worked, when I used it inside the main menu and not on the HS.

2. Sometimes the writing prediction doesn't work. I don't no why?

3. I saw that the Processor isn't overclocked. I thought in your 9th CFW it was on 434Mhz, but i'm not sure anymore. Don't you think it would be better to overclock it again?? I thought Nokia had a 700mhz processor, why can't we use all of its power?

4. Your CFW has the Rompatcher+, but I can't find the RamBlow. Do I have to install it myself?

5. Can you fix the language bug for the widget HS? I would like to have it in german (deutsch)

Well, anyways, thanks again for all your work.

p.s. I've been following the forum quite a while now,... Did you find a good college, like you wanted? I wish you lots of luck.

p.p.s. My wife has a Samsung f480 and I've been searching around the forums for a CFW, but everybody is saying that no one knows how to edit the firmware yet. I think if you can use the widget HS from Samsung for a Nokia, you may be able to edit the Samsung firmwares. What do you think??
    hi freaxs....
    -the volume bug is wid the samsung widget hs itself.... temporary solution is to oen music player and increase or decrease volume inside it and not in homescreen
    - prediction ...hmm.... ill c 2 it...
    - and nokia's processor is around 434Mhz only... no cfw maker can overclock the processor yet for nokia 5800
    - yes i did not put ramblow as it is trial ad bcoz of lack of space.. if u need the setup file let me know...
    - ill c if i can add support to other lang too
    - yes i got admission in a good college... doing B.F.M. thanks a lot 4 u r wishes

and samsung swf's resolution is not that high of our 5800... so we can use it just for an idea and look... and apps wont launch from that swf to... so we need to make it from scratch like lil sis is doing for iphone now...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 10 TH CFW 9/07/10 wid 9 HS including SamsungWidgetHS Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by freaxs_r_us
    Oh Yeah, someone said the Java Script doesnt work on your 10th either. Could you fix that too
    hi by javascript u mean java apps games i even played nfs shift java game yesterday .... if u mean sumtin else let me know... thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by koshko0
    @appleorangefruit, how can i add icons to my homescreen oratsu ? pls reply ,,,i don't have this option :|
    hi u need to just swipe from bottom to top for the icons screen to appear and then drag the icon to homescreen

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by k1ll3r7
    can i flash my 5800 if i'm using v 50.0.005? or do i need to have v 4.0 as my firmware?
    it is made from v50 only as u have v50 u can directly flash wid these files

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by acedan
    hi... its been 4 days now that i flash my fw with the xpresslite cfw.... i havent encountered any problem or bugs yet but im confuse why i cant open or uninstall my roompatcher, i can access the c:/sys/bin but i cant see the folder c:/private... also, i cant install any widgetizer version beta or not.. pls help me what to do,im still a newbie in flashing.. thanks very much
    hi rom patcher does work dude... and make sure u have the memory card inserted during flashing for the automatic copy of patches folder to memory card just install xplorer and goto z drive -> data-> and copy patches folder to memory card and then open rom patcher...
    apply open4all patch in rompatcher to c system files
    and widgetizer works... make sure the sis file is not corrupted...
    any problem let me know...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by acedan
    i did change my memory card from 2 gig to 8 gig because all my files in 8gig, i use the 2gig one when flashing. after successful flashing i change it back to 8 gig and just copy the gadget.swf for omnia hs..and everything goes right, i can install any apps but not widgetizer.and till now i cant access roompatcher and in my app manager i dont see roompatcher installed.. dont know yet if what really happen with my flashing.. thanks for quick reply..any suggestion what to do?
    hi ... yes bcoz after flashing u changed u r memory card... !!!! so the patches folder is left behind in u r 2gb memory card so rom patcher is not opening... so as i said in my earlier reply, just copy patches 4m z to e:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

guys 1 st page updated release candidate 2.0 !!! now u can have full screen flash homescreens... u can use variety of swf files... like iphone hs by liliantungary or myphone hs iconsole etc !!! or even samsung widget hs .... all fullscreen download the new live wallpapers pack which is updated in 1st post

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

which gadget u r using in ur 2nd scr shot.. coz m getting my hs lyk 4 scrn shot. i want to hav cont on hs 2 .. coz its vry irritating to go into the menu for contacts.. and plzz in ur nxt release kindly turn off hardware lights.. it will give feel of i fone..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey rohith..
    ive been using ur firmware since the eighth version n im really impressed..
    earlier i found it vry laggy but i revoked the settings so vs d reason..
    thrz a bug tht id like to inform u abot n its dr since the 8 versn..
    vneva v rotate d screen to rite side is not supposed to rotate bt still it rotates to the normal side only bt its really nt supposed to be so...
    n vneva v recieve a call it gets silenced by itself n it happens a lot...
    pls c to these bugs othrwise ur cfws are really fast n perfect..
    Congrats for ur admission bro..
    lookin frwd to ur concern...
    tc

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

sorry im trying to catch up with latest cfw etc. Last cfw i flashed was Pirates v5, but he's off the scene at the moment,so wanting to get uptodate.

If your using the new iphone hs mod by the others, its still in development by them, so is it not better to wait until its completed before redoing the FW ?

And on the iphone HS it still has icon for stuff like STOCK etc,, so obviously these icons dont work, or do they?

Page 270 of 384 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320370 ... LastLast