Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 27 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ajayjohn
    Yes, rename the file into RM-356_40.0.005_prd.rofs2.V01. Keeping it as xxx...xxx.V22 will prolly not work.
    Good Stuff it worked 100% tks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

[edited]
    hi
    k ill put nokia logo.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I personaly like the one i uploaded in page 13. I love the Nokia Hacked text.BUt the last pic its nice 2.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Sorry for asking but... why the Windows logo

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@appleorangefruit :
    Just my opinion, but carrying a Nokia branded phone, which says windows or Apple or even HTC, doesn't make much sense and might even seem a little quirky.
    Instead, if a more elegant Nokia logo can be used, then it looks more classy.
    This is totally my opinion. But honestly, i don't think any single choice of splash screen will be liked by all.
    It might be better if you made firmwares with the default graphics and effects, which can then easily be changed by the users.
    Instead, if you could pack in more apps, tweaks and features then that is something that not all users may be able to do themselves.
    Else, the series of requests and changes will never seem to end with each one requesting what they want.

Sorry, i am not exactly answering your previous question, but I hope this helps.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@appleorangefruit :
    Just my opinion, but carrying a Nokia branded phone, which says windows or Apple or even HTC, doesn't make much sense and might even seem a little quirky.
    Quote it for the startup screen&sound..a new nokia logo is better

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@appleorangefruit :
    This is totally my opinion. But honestly, i don't think any single choice of splash screen will be liked by all.
    It might be better if you made firmwares with the default graphics and effects, which can then easily be changed by the users.
    Instead, if you could pack in more apps, tweaks and features then that is something that not all users may be able to do themselves.
    Else, the series of requests and changes will never seem to end with each one requesting what they want.

Sorry, i am not exactly answering your previous question, but I hope this helps.
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    thanks
    Yep!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@appleorangefruit :

I am Glad that i found sombody thinking like me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by madutzu23
    @appleorangefruit :

I am Glad that i found sombody thinking like me.
    Hi
    even i dont want windows image in nokia but i received many requests from people to put some windows 7 startup image and sound ... so i thought majority of the peole like windows 7 stuff...
    k ill change it to nokia hacked

Page 27 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast