Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 268 of 384 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318368 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 10 TH CFW 9/07/10 wid 9 HS including SamsungWidgetHS Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by andys5800
    hi waiting for Pirates V6 when he comes back, was thinking of trying this CFW but want to know if it slows the 5800 down with the Samsung HS ?
    no dude... it does not slow down... as it is we can just open kill me app and do terminate all and install ramblow and free up ram and speed up phone
    if u r pirates fan, its okei just give a temporary try... later u may stick wid this if u like or u may switch to his...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 10 TH CFW 9/07/10 wid 9 HS including SamsungWidgetHS Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by randbur
    Thx uuu.... U are the best

This cfw makes my phone life longer, thx u
    thanks a lot

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by errant
    Hi Rohith....I'm using ur 10th CFW..... it's great...except web browser is not working properly.....

It automatically gets off whenever I try to access secured connection websites... Pls see
    hi, dude it is actually a samsung widget hs bug... bcoz of flash lite version...
    if a website has flash content it just crashes... sometimes it doesnt...
    am using opera 10 super cool mobile webbrowser the whole day for now.... temporary solution is opera...
    ya ill try my best to solve this problem

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

why i can't open ROM patcher plus? i installed it and after it i tried to open it, but it didn't. HELP ME!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I need a firmware with
    1. Just omnia basic homescreen and default nokia homescreen
    2. Install everything and camera mod and other useful mods
    3. As much free RAM and free SPACE
    4. Most importantly BATTERY STANDBY !!
    You might think its too much but hope others too need a firmware like this !!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi
    okeii... when it shows hs white... then change to different homescreen then back to samsung widget hs ... it shud work then...
    and ya dont c the detail in jaf f language... it just contains english...
    let me know...
    Hi I tried but no still its same. one more thing is i tried another cfg Etension X^8 which has Omnia HS and its also white there ! I have tried to update the Flash.. but then the everything goes wrong. !
    So I am still needing help...........

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi, dude it is actually a samsung widget hs bug... bcoz of flash lite version...
    if a website has flash content it just crashes... sometimes it doesnt...
    am using opera 10 super cool mobile webbrowser the whole day for now.... temporary solution is opera...
    ya ill try my best to solve this problem
    Thanks, noted the prob with samsung HS...I'll use Opera till ur next release..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi! When will u releases a rofs2 version without the bottom bar? I have lilian's gadget.swf and the most annoying thing is the bottom bar because it blocks the other icons. Are u planning to work on it? Thanks!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

but link for 5 live wallpapers not work !!! please give me link !! thx for cfw

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi Rohith,

first of all, thank you so much for all your great work. I have a few questions to you:

1. Can you fix the bug on the Volume Button?

I think the connection between the Samsung Widget Volume Control and the Nokia Volume Control isn't working right. It must be from the Samsung, because I have never seen such a Volume bar. Sometimes the Nokia Volume Control worked, when I used it inside the main menu and not on the HS.

2. Sometimes the writing prediction doesn't work. I don't no why?

3. I saw that the Processor isn't overclocked. I thought in your 9th CFW it was on 434Mhz, but i'm not sure anymore. Don't you think it would be better to overclock it again?? I thought Nokia had a 700mhz processor, why can't we use all of its power?

4. Your CFW has the Rompatcher+, but I can't find the RamBlow. Do I have to install it myself?

5. Can you fix the language bug for the widget HS? I would like to have it in german (deutsch)

Well, anyways, thanks again for all your work.

p.s. I've been following the forum quite a while now,... Did you find a good college, like you wanted? I wish you lots of luck.

p.p.s. My wife has a Samsung f480 and I've been searching around the forums for a CFW, but everybody is saying that no one knows how to edit the firmware yet. I think if you can use the widget HS from Samsung for a Nokia, you may be able to edit the Samsung firmwares. What do you think??
    1. Google helps, use it - 2. People who ccan read have an obsolete advantage - 3. If that doesn't help, then feel free to ask for help

Page 268 of 384 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318368 ... LastLast