Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 266 of 384 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 10 TH CFW 9/07/10 wid 9 HS including SamsungWidgetHS Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi ... Once Pnht solve the bugs n release it then ill b able to put it... :-)
    so do u have any idea that wen they gona release dat cfw?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 10 TH CFW 9/07/10 wid 9 HS including SamsungWidgetHS Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by zavenfoizon
    hey rohit can u plz tell me how can i start ma own topic?? az in a new page?? help me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by randbur
    Hi apple, i can't use my own font, i put it through my mmc root on e/resource/fonts. I try to put it through, without change the name, it works on my previous cfw. But not now. And then i see on another blog, that it name should be change into 3 parts. It doesn't work either. Can u help me ? I don't like to use flipfont
    hi take any font from pc... and make 4 copies of it... now rename them to this...
    ľ s60snr.ttf
    - s60ssb.ttf
    - s60tsb.ttf
    - S60ZDIGI.ttf
    copy to resources-> fonts folder and restart... ull definitely have it...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by a_daniel
    samsung widget is working great now thx ^^
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pravk03
    hi i have a problem....
    when i select phone backup , the phone restarts and i couldnt backup my phone...i tried even with ovi suite in my pc...same prob
    somebody plz help me...
    hi, back up is working properly in mine... okei hmmm.... just connect u r phone to pc in mass storage mode and enable hidden files and folders and see "backup" folder... check if contacts messages file is there in it... let me know..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by zavenfoizon
    no dude... i feel they will release it wid in a month...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by as21ro
    another day and still no cfw with romanian language... u forget again dude..
    hi dude i made it in romanian !!! the thing is just the basic homescreen is not working , instead am getting default 5800 hs... solving it... ill upload it 1ce done...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi guys u can now have iphone homescreen.... !!!! download this-> http://www.mediafire.com/?f11z2hmjvjj
    and rename to "GADGET.SWF" and put it in memory card and activate samsung widget hs... ull have iphone hs with pages in homescreen..... but the problem is there is also bottom bar visible below.... just give it a try...
    it is actually the free version of myphone, and not made by me...
    [img width=600 height=356]http://imgur.com/IRsgN.png[/img]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi guys u can now have iphone homescreen.... !!!! download this-> http://www.mediafire.com/?f11z2hmjvjj
    and rename to "GADGET.SWF" and put it in memory card and activate samsung widget hs... ull have iphone hs with pages in homescreen..... but the problem is there is also bottom bar visible below.... just give it a try...
    it is actually the free version of myphone, and not made by me...
    [img width=600 height=356]http://imgur.com/IRsgN.png[/img]
    waoooooo :P are u sure it wont eat too much ram

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi dude i made it in romanian !!! the thing is just the basic homescreen is not working , instead am getting default 5800 hs... solving it... ill upload it 1ce done...
    wow!wow!wow! u made it in the last moment! thats great! tomorow i go out from my city and i come back home saturday... tonight i will have v70!!! thats great!!!!
    i will read the forum from my device... +1

Page 266 of 384 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast