Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 265 of 384 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 3840
    shadowninty

Default Re: New 10 TH CFW 9/07/10 wid 9 HS including SamsungWidgetHS Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by hot_dew
    Hi,

I have flashed twice successfully. But the problem is when the phone boots, the screen goes white with 4 icons. i treid to use the other home screen which works. But Samsung HS is not working.

Any idea why its showing white ??
    Is your mem card in during Flash/Hard Reset
    As files might have to be copied on to it

Default Re: New 10 TH CFW 9/07/10 wid 9 HS including SamsungWidgetHS Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by boyriot
    how about Hard reset?
    i've tried that too. still no luck. i did do that live wallpaper thing and it wasn't white anymore. but the widgets didn't work

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thanksssssssss bro nice cfw

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty

Is your mem card in during Flash/Hard Reset
    As files might have to be copied on to it
    No the memory card was not flashed/formated. but i have deleted sys,system,private and resource folders. then flash wt the fw. but still no luck...its showing white with 4 icons.

Anyone can solve this problem ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

H E L P H E L P
    Quote Originally Posted by a_daniel
    i have the same problem
    Hi,

I have flashed twice successfully. But the problem is when the phone boots, the screen goes white with 4 icons. i treid to use the other home screen which works. But Samsung HS is not working.

Any idea why its showing white ??
    guys use english only version which i had posted in my 1 page of this thread below the 8 language version....... u wont have this problem at all...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by umardai
    thanksssssssss bro nice cfw
    thanks umardai

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi apple, i can't use my own font, i put it through my mmc root on e/resource/fonts. I try to put it through, without change the name, it works on my previous cfw. But not now. And then i see on another blog, that it name should be change into 3 parts. It doesn't work either. Can u help me ? I don't like to use flipfont

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Great work Rohith but you know what would be more awesome that we are able to create shortcuts and bookmark to the sumsung widget hs..just a suggestion..

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    guys use english only version which i had posted in my 1 page of this thread below the 8 language version....... u wont have this problem at all...
    samsung widget is working great now thx ^^

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi i have a problem....
    when i select phone backup , the phone restarts and i couldnt backup my phone...i tried even with ovi suite in my pc...same prob
    somebody plz help me...

Page 265 of 384 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast