Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 261 of 384 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 10 TH CFW 9/07/10 wid 9 HS including SamsungWidgetHS Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

i flashed my phone with this firms 3 times stillhave bugs when started

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 10 TH CFW 9/07/10 wid 9 HS including SamsungWidgetHS Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by its_me_harmeet
    there was one ORANGE theme i had seen in one of your previous cfw ?? u must be know about that __ it was very clean n fast ___ the theme name is also Orange ____ Can u please Share ere ? @ Apple oRange Fruit
    .. Apple ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by khaled_7
    Why does it keep telling me (files missing or corrupted) (while flashing in JAF)

are you sure about that ROFS2 file It keeps telling it's corrupted or missing.
    I tried both files of yours > (english only) & (the other one)
    hi khaled... in mcu select the core file
    then in ppm select rofs2 (u will get after extracting my rar)
    in cnt select the rofs3 (u will get after extracting my rar)
    in ape variant select the uda rofs3 (it is around 7 mb)
    make sure u have selcted properly then flash again... it will definately work... let me know...
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by zenos
    i flashed my phone with this firms 3 times still have bugs when started
    hi zenos cud u please tell wat type of bug ?? it will help me solving u r problem...
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by its_me_harmeet
    .. Apple ?
    hi harmeet... can u please tell me which theme... in my past cfw's i have used
    Symbian^3 rugge
    Ivertigo by dsma
    NewblackBlue Pinstripe
    Firebird by Shadowfax2009
    4m ney1 of dis coz i dont remeber the orange theme i had used... if possible please tell me where u saw the orange theme, i mean in which of my cfw's thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

guys very sorry.... i 4got to mention that if u r using rofs2 english only version then u need to use the same rofs3 packed wid my 8 language version... sorry i had 4got to pack rofs3 wid english only version...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

if u want rofs3 for english only version here is the link - > http://www.mediafire.com/?zyyewuyw2y2
    it is the same rofs3 packed with my 8 language version... just to download rofs3 u dont need to download 8 lang versionj if u need english only...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

anyone done a benchmark with this cfw?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneSomewhere
    anyone done a benchmark with this cfw?
    hiee... SomeoneSomewhere... i may be wrong but i feel doing benchmark is complete waste... all nokia 5800 have the same hardware with same clock speed, processor, ram etc.... to really have a lightning speed we need to do a hardware change... ya we speed up nokia 5800 by upto some extent like modding files n making a cooked firmware, using killme and termination, using ramblow and gaining ram.etc... but these benchmark reading for each cookedfirmware is not advicable, and if u do benchmark , evertime we get different results and not accurate too... to really know the performance of a cookedfirmware just "Flash it... Use it... Feel it..."
    and ya we can do benchmark between 2 different phones, like nokia 5800 and samsung galaxy, nokia n97 and omnia but doing bench between same phones is not good...as i said abv i may be wrong, but i just said what i feel... ney way if u r doing benchmark wid this cfw let me know the results ... thanks dude...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Nice cfw. +1 to you bro.
    btw, the link for the gadget.rar is not working.
    Please kindly update it thanks.

Also, there is a little bug in the omnia HS. When I press the menu,messaging or dialer, the contacts also opens. Is this a bug? Anyways, good work Mr. Rohith. GodBless!

Page 261 of 384 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361 ... LastLast