Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 259 of 384 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 10 TH CFW 9/07/10 wid 9 HS including SamsungWidgetHS Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

ı flashed with euro1 red.but when ı choose samsung widget hs just come a white screen

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 10 TH CFW 9/07/10 wid 9 HS including SamsungWidgetHS Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    yup ill give u the english only version...
    please will u do it now and try help me to solve my problem i've really liked ur 9th cfw so i want to flash my nokia with the 10th asap please *beg*

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dalwynd
    ı flashed with euro1 red.but when ı choose samsung widget hs just come a white screen
    hi just change to some other homescreen hen back to samsung hs try it... let me know...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dexvholt
    please will u do it now and try help me to solve my problem i've really liked ur 9th cfw so i want to flash my nokia with the 10th asap please *beg*
    my mom s shouting at me to switch off the pc but still wait ill try now...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

my mom s shouting at me to switch off the pc but still wait ill try now...
    thx a lot and the jaf problem

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi just change to some other homescreen hen back to samsung hs try it... let me know...
    ı tried but same proplem again just white screen

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i can't change music voleme,the bar is moving but the volume is not changing.

btw nice cwf but this bug is a preety damn big problem for me because i listen a lot o music every day and if i can't change the volume...

i'm waiting for a new cfw,bugg free or at least with this bug solved.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dalwynd
    ı tried but same proplem again just white screen
    okei this proves that the gadget .swf u r using is corrupt ... just delete the "gadget.swf" from root of memory card and then open xplorer and goto to z drive their copy gadget.swf file in data folder to memory card... then change homescreen to someother then back to samsung hs ... then it shud work 100%
    let me know...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jok3r4u
    i can't change music voleme,the bar is moving but the volume is not changing.

btw nice cwf but this bug is a preety damn big problem for me because i listen a lot o music every day and if i can't change the volume...

i'm waiting for a new cfw,bugg free or at least with this bug solved.
    hiee... but i can increase and decrease the volume.... i mean in the music player when the song is playing i can do it... u can try with some other swf file that of live wallpaper.... am currently using wave swf file... try it and let me know... and even in deault swf with side i cat control volume...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dexvholt
    thx a lot and the jaf problem
    hi here u go with my cfw ... only english language -> http://www.mediafire.com/?5nizjwyzoz4

Page 259 of 384 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast