Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 258 of 384 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 10 TH CFW 9/07/10 wid 9 HS including SamsungWidgetHS Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

download link is out of bandwith. Please update another one

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 10 TH CFW 9/07/10 wid 9 HS including SamsungWidgetHS Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

hey buddy m havin problem with oratsu and orange hs... wenever i select the folowing hs. ma clock and profiles and operator goes blank.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gartter
    can del all the languages except engliah...and i add 1 more chinese ,can?
    yes yes sure... u can...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by randbur
    rofs2 for euro is max 28mb isn't it? sorry for asking, i also want to learn

i really scared for bricked
    use nokiafirmware editor.... if the size exceeds it will give u a notification...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i get blank omnia widget. it just show bottom bar, not even a single widget. whats wrong ?

and the rompatcher not work
    hi.. did u do the after flash instruction i worte specially for this samsung hs.... and it also depends on th swf u r using... if u downloaded a swf on net and replaced it in memory card then , if that swf is not proper then the screen will go blank... ney way just change to someother homescreen then back to samsung hs... this shud solve u r problem...
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dexvholt
    hi every one, im under windows vista i've done everything besides the JAF part 'cause they say "cannot load winscard.dll" i've uninstall it and reinstall it many times 'nd reboot the computer as well please help me.

@appleorangefruit : can u do for me a light version which can support just english and french languages and i think that u have a personal cfw, cause u've done this cfw to be adequate to all people so what can i delete to have more free space i would really apreciate it.

Ps: thanks for all your efforts.
    yup ill give u the english only version...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by nagorimayank
    hey Rohith can u plzz share ur wallpapers.....!! thnx +1 for the CFW
    yup... give me a sec ill upload...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

LOL i forget that

+1 for you
    +1 for apple

Hey apple, you dont use galeri mod, do you ? My icon from slideunlock is showed. Please help me
    hi open xplorer and navigate to the folder where slide unlock is installed... mostly i think it shud be in resource or in the root if it is a flash... just press option and make it hidden and restart phone.... and no bro did not use gallery mod... 2 be truthful :P i forgot to put...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by as21ro
    dude, how many i have to wait to get romanian language? My device is ready 4 flashing but i dont have the files....
    i am very sorry... 2 day i even didnot go to college coz my very bad headache... i even tried to avoid to comeonline and take rest but i was getting notification in my gmail so then i came... pls give me 1 more day ill give u

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

new download link... http://www.mediafire.com/?m3znytknmdf
    thanks to all for notifying me...

Page 258 of 384 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358 ... LastLast