Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 255 of 384 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 10 TH CFW 9/07/10 wid 9 HS including SamsungWidgetHS Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by Meek
    Hi, Im sorry to ask you abour flashing but Im really frustrated hope someone can help me.
    I used to flash regularly when I had vista but since win7 every time I try to flash j.a.f gives me the same error
    When it tells me to press power and I do that, it doesn't find my phone and it says phone not found.
    I tried everything, I got a new jaf that is compatible with win7, I set to run as winXP sp2 and still nothing (here's the version I got http://rapidshare.com/files/364937338/JAF_For_WIN7.rar)
    Please this is frustrating, somebody help me.
    is it version 3 or 5?
    did your phone connected when running pc suite?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 10 TH CFW 9/07/10 wid 9 HS including SamsungWidgetHS Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

Im not sure about the pkey version, the important thing is that it's running.
    And I did the test to see if jaf is connected to the phone, and it's working

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi, Im sorry to ask you abour flashing but Im really frustrated hope someone can help me.
    I used to flash regularly when I had vista but since win7 every time I try to flash j.a.f gives me the same error
    When it tells me to press power and I do that, it doesn't find my phone and it says phone not found.
    I tried everything, I got a new jaf that is compatible with win7, I set to run as winXP sp2 and still nothing (here's the version I got http://rapidshare.com/files/364937338/JAF_For_WIN7.rar)
    hi even i have win7.... i use this version of jaf... check it out...
    -> http://www.box.net/shared/yrquk3kbj0

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

1stly remove all nokia related softwares like ovi suite jaf software updater .etc.. then restart pc... then install ovi suite latest version....
    then install jaf... during install it will show do u want to replace drivers etc. jus press no and finish jaf installation...
    then restart pc..
    now connect u r phone to pc in pc suite mode... and randomly transfer any data to check connectivity...
    then remove and again plug and trasnsfer random data... then use jaf and flash... 1st time when u will use jaf it will show flashing server error etc.. just ignore and press the flash button again and do flashing.. it will work let me know...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi people... if u want a different version of orangetsunami in my cfw... then just download the sis file tsunami, which ever version want... then unpack it with sisunpack and just copy it to my rofs3 using nokiafirmwareeditor then repack flash to have u r own orangetsunami version...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

can this flashed with UERO 1 RED FIRMWARE ? please reply ASAP

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i found a bug when i select the samsung wedge home screen message is not enough memory to open the file
    one other bug that touch menu it open first contect then menu or touch messaning first open contact then messanging
    ple help to solve this

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ssheikhpk
    i found a bug when i select the samsung wedge home screen message is not enough memory to open the file
    one other bug that touch menu it open first contect then menu or touch messaning first open contact then messanging
    ple help to solve this
    hi, the contacts open bug and memory bug is with samsung widget homescreen itself... u can use the hardware menu button... and for not enough memory, it rarely happened... i have posted the after flash instruction to do for samsung just below the download link of this firmware... did u follow it... if no, then just do it... u wont have this problem... it is in the 1st page...
    let me know... thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi, the contacts open bug and memory bug is with samsung widget homescreen itself... u can use the hardware menu button... and for not enough memory, it rarely happened... i have posted the after flash instruction to do for samsung just below the download link of this firmware... did u follow it... if no, then just do it... u wont have this problem... it is in the 1st page...
    let me know... thanks

please reply my prob, i am really newbie

can this flashed with UERO 1 RED FIRMWARE ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by randbur

please reply my prob, i am really newbie

can this flashed with UERO 1 RED FIRMWARE ?
    yes yes sure....

Page 255 of 384 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast