Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 253 of 384 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 10 TH CFW 9/07/10 wid 9 HS including SamsungWidgetHS Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by Hrkhardik
    i cant access widget bar if i use another 'gadget.swf' file...help plzz...
    hi yes... Its bcoz that gadget.swf doesnot have it... this gadget.swf is like a phones theme.... The side bar is a part of the swf gadget... It s not a separate entity on homescreen... So search for a gadget.swf live wallpaper which has sidebar... Eg. Siraj has modified a animation and added a sidebar inside it... U can go to lovemynokia.com his website there download the 2 mb animation from there and just put it in memory case to activate.... :-) am actually sleeping and online from my phone... So... Other wise i would have directly given u the link to the animation file... :-)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 10 TH CFW 9/07/10 wid 9 HS including SamsungWidgetHS Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyTodd
    Thanks for the fastest reply.........means your all cooked firmware are v50 except the ones with filename in which v40 is written
    I mean this one and other with same type of name in which 40 is mentioned
    * 6thcfwRM-356_40.0.005_prd.rofs2.part1.rar
    * 6thcfwRM-356_40.0.005_prd.rofs2.part2.rar

But I have seen this 40 type filename in HINDi version of DM 4th sense and DM 4th sense file also have 40 naming...for DM 4th Sense original FW base is 40 or 50...

yes u r correct... And that cfw is version 40... :-)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

nice.. working good for me..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

nd y cant v open apps directly 4m dh sidebar?y do v need 2 drag dem in dh center?
    nd cant v add our own widgets??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks alot Rohit. This is my report.
    1st time using your CFW with Omnia HS and following all the intructions with Killme app; it works! Just sometime it said memory full/not enough like you said at 1st post, this happen 3rd/4th time. again using killme. Solved.!

Just when pressing menu via down-bar, it also open contacts app as many ppl said above. Now, i'm formatting (HR) my phone. change HS to basic then rechange to omnia many times; vice versa. weird, when i press menu via down bar, voillaa..it directly go to menu without opening contact apps. But not sure that it's (menu opening) still normal for next using. :P
    Anyway, +1 for you m8

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Hrkhardik
    nd y cant v open apps directly 4m dh sidebar?y do v need 2 drag dem in dh center?
    nd cant v add our own widgets??
    in orange tornado u can directly open it from side bar... If u prefer this way then try it... It is there in my cfw... :-)
    Yes u can also use widgetizer app and put widget type shortcut in homescreen along with this samsung widget hs... :-) thanks :-)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

+1 for you m8

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by lavizta
    1st time using your CFW with Omnia HS and following all the intructions with Killme app; it works! Just sometime it said memory full/not enough like you said at 1st post, this happen 3rd/4th time. again using killme. Solved.!

Just when pressing menu via down-bar, it also open contacts app as many ppl said above. Now, i'm formatting (HR) my phone. change HS to basic then rechange to omnia many times; vice versa. weird, when i press menu via down bar, voillaa..it directly go to menu without opening contact apps. But not sure that it's (menu opening) still normal for next using. :P
    Anyway, +1 for you m8
    well, you don't need to use kill me to resolve memory full, just change the HS to basic and back to omnia, it will be fine.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

+1 for you

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by lavizta

Anyway, +1 for you m8
    hi thanks a lot lavizta 4 d precious feedback... :-) and u dont need to format phone... Just switch to someother homescreen then back to samsung hs, datz fine... :-) and ya when we press menu in bottom bar it first shows up contacts, this is the bug with homescreen itself... :-) 1ce again thanks... :-)

Page 253 of 384 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast