Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 25 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

What does this cricle menu?Post a link or smnthing i am curios.
    Bro i've atached a nice pack with mif and jpeg pictures , they are for the startup all of them are with the message hacked .Some very nice loking startup.mif files hope u gonna use them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

INSTRUCTION TO FLASH CFW... TOO SIMPLE
    1. OPEN JAF GO TO BB5 TAB. THEN TICK DEAD USB, THEN TICK MANUAL FLASH, THEN UNTICK CRT 308.
    2. IN THE RIGHT SIDE THEN CLICK ON FLASH BUTTON, THEN SWITCH OFF UR PHONE
    3.POPUP WOULD COME WHEATHER U WANT TO FLASH.. DOWNGRADING WILL KILL UR PHONE ETC.
    4. IGNORE THE MESSAGE AND PRESS OK...
    5.THEN IMMEDIATELY PRESS THE POWER BUTTON ONCE(DONOT KEEP PRESSING ).
    6. FLASHING WILL START...
    7. WHEN IT SAYS FLASHING IS DONE... WAIT FOR 10 SECONDS...
    8.THEN UNPLUG THE PHONE FROM PC....
    9. ENJOY MY CFW...
    10. ILL B HAPPY IF EVERYONE POSTS BUGS IN MY CFW... (I USUALLY FLASH MY PHONE MORE THAN 5 TIMES AND CHECK IF ANY PROBLEM IS THERE ... THEN I UPLOAD IT...)

14. THEN U CAN USE MY FIRMWARE......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by madutzu23
    What does this cricle menu?Post a link or smnthing i am curios.
    Bro i've atached a nice pack with mif and jpeg pictures , they are for the startup all of them are with the message hacked .Some very nice loking startup.mif files hope u gonna use them.
    ya sure.... thanks for them... and i didnt get ur line "What does this cricle menu?"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i think he meant WHAT DOES THIS CIRCLE MENU DO?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by yeyoo
    i think he meant WHAT DOES THIS CIRCLE MENU DO?
    HI
    WHEN U MINIMISE AN APPLICATION... IT WILL SHOW U A SYMBOL AT THE TOP RIGHT CORNER ON THE APPLICATION ICON ,U MINIMISED....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

5th version is crashing when i get a call ... phone restarts ... pl help

regards

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by k4ce

regards
    oh!!!!! please follow the below steps.....
    i think it is happening bcoz of the conflict with the old applications after flashing....
    1. format ur phone memory.... bu pressing green red camera and power key together
    2. insert ur phone to pc in mass storage and delete private (take backup of ur sms), resources, sys, system and other folders created by applications in the root of memory card.... leave the images sounds videos folder in memory card as it is...
    3. then again format phone memory...
    4. connect ur phone to pc and reflash it with my 5th cfw...
    5. then after this call to ur phone from other phone.... and tell me if it is still there....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by k4ce

regards
    I face the same issue too. After some testing, i could narrow down upon the reason. The issue is due to the setting "Say caller's name" in your profile. If you switch that off then the phone wont crash on a call. Or you can even try using ur silent profile. Probably some of the files used for SIND or Nokia's test to speech engine were deleted during modding the firmware.

@Appleorangefruit: I hope this can help you identify the issue.

Eagerly looking forward to your next firmware release. Please bring it out soon. Also, as a personal suggestion, please try to integrate those apps which do not give an option to install on memory card like Maps etc, into the rom. Coz others can easily be installed in card which anyways has a huge amount of space.

Cheers and keep up the awesome work you are doing!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ajayjohn
    I face the same issue too. After some testing, i could narrow down upon the reason. The issue is due to the setting "Say caller's name" in your profile. If you switch that off then the phone wont crash on a call. Or you can even try using ur silent profile. Probably some of the files used for SIND or Nokia's test to speech engine were deleted during modding the firmware.

@Appleorangefruit: I hope this can help you identify the issue.

Eagerly looking forward to your next firmware release. Please bring it out soon. Also, as a personal suggestion, please try to integrate those apps which do not give an option to install on memory card like Maps etc, into the rom. Coz others can easily be installed in card which anyways has a huge amount of space.

Cheers and keep up the awesome work you are doing!
    ajay .... ur a genius...
    thanks bro.... for ur help.....
    ill correct this issue in my 6th cfw...
    1ce again thanks a lot....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

HI EVERY ONE... WHO EVER HAS DOWNLOADED MY 5TH CFW PLEASE DISABLE "Say caller's name" IN PROFILES... IF U ENABLE IT... AND U RECEIVE SOME CALLS, IT WILL RESTART THE PHONE...
    ILL CORRECT IT IN THE NEXT CFW...
    SORRY TO ALL OF U....
    AND THANKS TO AJAY FOR REPORTING THIS BUG AND ITS CAUSE....

Page 25 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast