Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 241 of 384 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 9 TH CFW V60.0.001 2/6/10 Rohith Thatchan - AppleOrangeFruit "8 HS sis "

Quote Originally Posted by samumar
    Ok Oreo27 I have this cfw of Appleorangefruit and the phone is completely hacked.
    I've X-plore installed but the private folder in C seems empy: it has no subfolders nor files from the x-plore browser.
    I removed all the other files you suggested from windows using the mass storage mode and reinstalled the free-isms version 1.08 (not the last crap).
    Installation went smooth and know I'm back with my working-like-a-charm free-isms and thanks to you!
    I only need to reinstall the sis file with the key for my mobile.
    Thank you very much again, you rock dude!
    If you want to try the free version you can download the 1.03 here in the forum but it lacks some useful features such as schedule sms, kinetic scrolling, iphone-style notification and so on.
    Thank you very much once again, you saved me from a new format!
    great to hear mate. maybe because open4all patch is not on in rom patcher plus, that's why you cannot see what's inside the private folder. i would still suggest you remove it as it might conflict with something in the future, you never know. glad to hear it's working mate. it's cool, don't need that app just yet. i was using that on my former phone but i'd rather have a true free variant of that, maybe in my next phone. perhaps the n8.

sorry for off topic mates

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 9 TH CFW V60.0.001 2/6/10 Rohith Thatchan - AppleOrangeFruit "8 HS sis "

hello bro! u told me when u release 9th CFW that u gonna made a version with romanian lang pack soon...please do it!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    great to hear mate. maybe because open4all patch is not on in rom patcher plus, that's why you cannot see what's inside the private folder. i would still suggest you remove it as it might conflict with something in the future, you never know. glad to hear it's working mate. it's cool, don't need that app just yet. i was using that on my former phone but i'd rather have a true free variant of that, maybe in my next phone. perhaps the n8.

sorry for off topic mates
    To go back on topic I've another issue with the voice commands: every command works except for the recognition of the names in the contact list.
    If I say "John" -for example- the phone does not recognize the name at all.
    All the other commands related to the phone functions work correctly.
    Any ideas?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

im still waiting please for the application u promises me 3days now

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

This is the first time putting custom firmware on my 5800.In navifirm i cannot find my product code to download the firmware file
    My product code: 0575953
    Is there any other place I can download the firmware file from.
    Thanks for your help

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey, it is the full version of thread sms ?

Sorry for my bad english but i'm french

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi, sorry mate has 2 be said 1 of the buggies firmware ive put no me phone 2 date.
    cheers james

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

guys in gallery i am getting some odd stuffs...smileys and images of Ovi...i think gallery is reading internal folders of Z drive or C drive how to remove so....Using latest apple CFW...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by samumar
    To go back on topic I've another issue with the voice commands: every command works except for the recognition of the names in the contact list.
    If I say "John" -for example- the phone does not recognize the name at all.
    All the other commands related to the phone functions work correctly.
    Any ideas?
    could be a problem with the voice recognition software itself. trust me, voice recognition software is messy (we use it at the office). If a name is spelled wrongly or the voice recognition does not recognize the way you say things, or it has too many matches, it mucks up.

Quote Originally Posted by shockwave786
    This is the first time putting custom firmware on my 5800.In navifirm i cannot find my product code to download the firmware file
    My product code: 0575953
    Is there any other place I can download the firmware file from.
    Thanks for your help
    hi, this might mean that your product code is not yet eligible for an update. what i would suggest you to do is to find something similar in country to your product code.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    could be a problem with the voice recognition software itself. trust me, voice recognition software is messy (we use it at the office). If a name is spelled wrongly or the voice recognition does not recognize the way you say things, or it has too many matches, it mucks up.

mmmm the point is that before flashing with this cfw I tried other 2 cfw and the nokia originals. All of them were working just fine.

Page 241 of 384 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341 ... LastLast