Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 237 of 384 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 3840
  1. #2361
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    30
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 9 TH CFW V60.0.001 2/6/10 Rohith Thatchan - AppleOrangeFruit "8 HS sis "

    the firmware works well can some one give some interesting games, themes; homescrenn and apllication cause ineed something to, perform my nokia with.
    Ps: the siseditor what is it used??

  2. #2362
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 9 TH CFW V60.0.001 2/6/10 Rohith Thatchan - AppleOrangeFruit "8 HS sis "

    Quote Originally Posted by dexvholt
    the firmware works well can some one give some interesting games, themes; homescrenn and apllication cause ineed something to, perform my nokia with.
    Ps: the siseditor what is it used??
    for the sis editor you can look here

    http://symbiandev.cdtools.net/

  3. #2363
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    30
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 9 TH CFW V60.0.001 2/6/10 Rohith Thatchan - AppleOrangeFruit "8 HS sis "

    i have a problem with the x-plore it won't work and i don't find how to uninstall it help !!!!

  4. #2364
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 9 TH CFW V60.0.001 2/6/10 Rohith Thatchan - AppleOrangeFruit "8 HS sis "

    Quote Originally Posted by dexvholt
    i have a problem with the x-plore it won't work and i don't find how to uninstall it help !!!!
    just wont work at first time...
    @oreo27?? what trial moderator congrats

  5. #2365
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 9 TH CFW V60.0.001 2/6/10 Rohith Thatchan - AppleOrangeFruit "8 HS sis "

    Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    just wont work at first time...
    @oreo27?? what trial moderator congrats
    that's correct. you'll have a blue screen once, exit it then reopen it again to make it work.

    thanks mate

  6. #2366
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 9 TH CFW V60.0.001 2/6/10 Rohith Thatchan - AppleOrangeFruit "8 HS sis "

    Quote Originally Posted by dexvholt
    the firmware works well can some one give some interesting games, themes; homescrenn and apllication cause ineed something to, perform my nokia with.
    Ps: the siseditor what is it used??
    yup ill give u my entire app games and themes collection but please after few days...

  7. #2367
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 9 TH CFW V60.0.001 2/6/10 Rohith Thatchan - AppleOrangeFruit "8 HS sis "

    Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    just wont work at first time...
    @oreo27?? what trial moderator congrats
    hi pirate... actually its more dan 15 days i switched on my pc coz am travelling everyday 4 admissions so my friend oreo27 is helping me out in my thread in his free time... thanks thanks a lot to oreo27 100000000+ to u ill be free wid in 7 to 8 days... ill try 2 reply to comments 4m my 5800...
    thanks to u too pirates...

  8. #2368
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 9 TH CFW V60.0.001 2/6/10 Rohith Thatchan - AppleOrangeFruit "8 HS sis "

    Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi pirate... actually its more dan 15 days i switched on my pc coz am travelling everyday 4 admissions so my friend oreo27 is helping me out in my thread in his free time... thanks thanks a lot to oreo27 100000000+ to u ill be free wid in 7 to 8 days... ill try 2 reply to comments 4m my 5800...
    thanks to u too pirates...
    welcome mate..here we're DM, helping each others..

  9. #2369
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 9 TH CFW V60.0.001 2/6/10 Rohith Thatchan - AppleOrangeFruit "8 HS sis "

    Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    yup ill give u my entire app games and themes collection but please after few days...
    hope there better not be warez in there mate!

    Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi pirate... actually its more dan 15 days i switched on my pc coz am travelling everyday 4 admissions so my friend oreo27 is helping me out in my thread in his free time... thanks thanks a lot to oreo27 100000000+ to u ill be free wid in 7 to 8 days... ill try 2 reply to comments 4m my 5800...
    thanks to u too pirates...
    no worries mate. i'll help out whenever i can.

  10. #2370
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    226
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 9 TH CFW V60.0.001 2/6/10 Rohith Thatchan - AppleOrangeFruit "8 HS sis "

    @appleorangefruit
    still doing admissions?
    thought you were supposed to finish that a week ago !
    good luck


 
Page 237 of 384 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •