Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 233 of 384 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 9 TH CFW V60.0.001 2/6/10 Rohith Thatchan - AppleOrangeFruit "8 HS sis "

rohith i pirated your cfw to become personalize for me...and it rocks...and when i clean the ram using ramblow and killme my ram increase up to 61mb of ram but not anytime...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 9 TH CFW V60.0.001 2/6/10 Rohith Thatchan - AppleOrangeFruit "8 HS sis "

Quote Originally Posted by rhichz_21
    thanks for the links..so its ok to use other core fileit cant brick my fonesorry for many question coz i want to be sure that it cant damage my fone...
    yes u can use any core file it wont brick u r phone...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by samumar
    @AppleOrangeFruit hello and compliments for your 9th cfw, it's awesome and works like a charm.

The only thing I have to complain about is the problem with the Nokia Map Loader: when I connect my 5800 and launch map loader it starts to download the maps fine but when it has to copy the maps to the memory card it freezes and I am not able to complete the copying (tried with 2 different computers and had the exact same problem!).

The result is that I can't load maps on my device. It is very annoying.

Do you have any clue?
    oh sorry..
    then please delete the cities folder in memory card and restart u r phone.... then try to use the map loader... it shud work... let me know..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rhichz_21
    @rohith i cant open the .mif using sisunpack coz its only support .sis .sisx and .n-gage...
    please follow this
    1. open sisunpack
    2. press file new empty package
    3. untick symbian s60 3rd edition
    4. tick 5th edition
    5. navigate to the place where u r original nokia syap.mif file is there open it.
    6. then double click on it inside sisunpack for a popup window
    7. then right click on the svg icon in the popup window and press replace now browse to the folder where u have u r modified svg image
    and select it
    8. then press ok to close the popup and return to sisunpack window
    9. right click on the mif inside and select extract and select location
    10. then use it as u r shutdown image...
    ney problem let me know...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jaslen
    Hello there...

Can some one put this CTF in portuguese-portugal please...

Thanks in advance...

AppleOrangeFruit you rock.... please put it in pt-pt...
    thanks a lot... yes i really want to make it in many lang... but the problem is time... once i submit my admission forms in all colleges filled up ill b free then ill make it in other lang...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shubhodip
    Hello Rohith,

Your 9th firmware is really nice! I mean really nice. Kudos on making such a nice firmware.

I have a few problems that I'm facing and I would like to know if there are any fixes.

1. You said that you have moved the browser cache to memory card. Now when I browse, the phone memory decreases. If I delete the cache phone memory increases again!! And also I'm getting the memory full error on both the default browser and Opera 10. Is there a fix?

2. The ram at startup is 50 mb. And slowly it reaches 40 and less. Is this the biggest amount of free ram I can have?

Please tell me if I'm doing anything wrong. I installed the firmware exactly as per your instructions. Please tell me if I can increase the numbers anyway. And thanks again for building such a beautiful firmware.

P.S. The only external program that runs in the background is Ramblow. And I have install4all and C2z(supplied by you) activated in rom patcher.
    hi thanks a lot for downloading my firmware...
    and the ram depends from one homescreen to another....
    if u use basic omnia it consumes less ram and when u use vodafone or orange tsunami it consumes a lot and u r phone "may" hang....
    and always terminate autolock(if u dont use), voice command(if u dont use), log, clock and other useless programs if u have opened it ... it frees some ram...
    and uninstall quick office and get rihanna application which is in the phone memory default by nokia... u can get around 12 MB free in phone...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi, i have got another question:
    like everytime i start the phone, i get prompted with message like "application settings" and lots of kyrillic sentences which i dont understand.
    does this have anything to do with settings of p.e. RAMblow not getting saved and stuff?
    regards
    (any solutions how to fix it and remove the message at startup would be nice)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

"You said that you have moved the browser cache to memory card. Now when I browse, the phone memory decreases. If I delete the cache phone memory increases again!! And also I'm getting the memory full error on both the default browser and Opera 10. Is there a fix?"

No fix to this?

Edit : Also I cant find quick office or get rihanna anywhere. They were'nt there from the start in your firmware. Are they hidden or anything like that? If they are how do I manually remove them?

Also I only use the finger touch homescreen.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    oh sorry..
    then please delete the cities folder in memory card and restart u r phone.... then try to use the map loader... it shud work... let me know..
    @AppleOrangeFruit thank you very much for your asnwer but I still have the same problem even after following your guide.
    Map loader freezes when copying maps and says something like: lost cable connection.
    The same error with 2 different pcs.

Please help!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    thanks a lot... yes i really want to make it in many lang... but the problem is time... once i submit my admission forms in all colleges filled up ill b free then ill make it in other lang...
    thanks in advance...

cant wait to have it in pt-pt...

Page 233 of 384 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast