Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 232 of 384 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 9 TH CFW V60.0.001 2/6/10 Rohith Thatchan - AppleOrangeFruit "8 HS sis "

hey guys,
    first of all i have to say: nice cfw!
    but i have the following problem: when i try to open x-plorer, it shows the following errormsg(bluescreen):
    fatal system exception occured.
    reason: damanged executable, please re-install the application or contact software vendor
    error code: 100593

any chance to like exchange the exe file or something like that?
    regards

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 9 TH CFW V60.0.001 2/6/10 Rohith Thatchan - AppleOrangeFruit "8 HS sis "

Quote Originally Posted by R3KHYT
    hey guys,
    first of all i have to say: nice cfw!
    but i have the following problem: when i try to open x-plorer, it shows the following errormsg(bluescreen):
    fatal system exception occured.
    reason: damanged executable, please re-install the application or contact software vendor
    error code: 100593

any chance to like exchange the exe file or something like that?
    regards
    yes when u open xplorer for the first time it will show u the blue screen so hold the menu button for 2 seconds to bring the open application list up... the hold on xplorer icon in open application list... then select exit option....
    then next time when ever u ll open xplorer it will open normally wid out ney error or blue screen...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rhichz_21
    its ok now i used your startup.mif and renamed to sysap.mif...but i will try that...where do i find sisunpackerand can i use other v50 core file??coz now im using brazil core and its have a bug every time i type a message the left or right or cancel get sticky....i tried using original fw and cfw but all are have the same problem so i think the bug is in the core file...
    hi...
    yes u can download navifirm --> http://www.box.net/shared/pdudk24ydi then download u r desired core file....
    and u can get sisunpack here --> http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...0;attach=53052
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi...
    yes u can download navifirm --> http://www.box.net/shared/pdudk24ydi then download u r desired core file....
    and u can get sisunpack here --> http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...0;attach=53052
    thanks
    thanks for the links..so its ok to use other core fileit cant brick my fonesorry for many question coz i want to be sure that it cant damage my fone...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@AppleOrangeFruit hello and compliments for your 9th cfw, it's awesome and works like a charm.

The only thing I have to complain about is the problem with the Nokia Map Loader: when I connect my 5800 and launch map loader it starts to download the maps fine but when it has to copy the maps to the memory card it freezes and I am not able to complete the copying (tried with 2 different computers and had the exact same problem!).

The result is that I can't load maps on my device. It is very annoying.

Do you have any clue?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thank you very much!!! I've never done this flash thing before with my 5800... its a virgin!!! hahaha! i will try with the v6 one... +1 to you!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@apple
    great firmware you got here. i deleted all the files with ovi on it. but the application is still there but it wont open. its ok anyway. more power to you. ^^

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@rohith i cant open the .mif using sisunpack coz its only support .sis .sisx and .n-gage...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hello there...

Can some one put this CTF in portuguese-portugal please...

Thanks in advance...

AppleOrangeFruit you rock.... please put it in pt-pt...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hello Rohith,

Your 9th firmware is really nice! I mean really nice. Kudos on making such a nice firmware.

I have a few problems that I'm facing and I would like to know if there are any fixes.

1. You said that you have moved the browser cache to memory card. Now when I browse, the phone memory decreases. If I delete the cache phone memory increases again!! And also I'm getting the memory full error on both the default browser and Opera 10. Is there a fix?

2. The ram at startup is 50 mb. And slowly it reaches 40 and less. Is this the biggest amount of free ram I can have?

Please tell me if I'm doing anything wrong. I installed the firmware exactly as per your instructions. Please tell me if I can increase the numbers anyway. And thanks again for building such a beautiful firmware.

P.S. The only external program that runs in the background is Ramblow. And I have install4all and C2z(supplied by you) activated in rom patcher.

Page 232 of 384 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast