Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 231 of 384 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 9 TH CFW V60.0.001 2/6/10 Rohith Thatchan - AppleOrangeFruit "8 HS sis "

daaamn.. im using piratedv4 version, but cant w8 to use yourss Rohith.. Just w8ing for PT-BR version x)))

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 9 TH CFW V60.0.001 2/6/10 Rohith Thatchan - AppleOrangeFruit "8 HS sis "

@appleorangefruit I use Mediamonkey, to autosynchronize with my nokia 5800 while in media transfer mode. I select the playlists i want to sync and in the device settings->device configuration i tick the copy playlists, tell it the folder to where they must be copied and tick both use only first value if multiple genre/ artist exist

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

now i know how to change the startup screen but im not sure if the sysap.mif is the shutdown image...
    and where can i dload the jpg to mif converter

i have a question;;can i use another v50 core file??coz im using now a brazil files and i want to use another v50 core file...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

10th release will be on v.60

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey "appleorangefruit"

You provide the world with A great and amazing CFW but I found some bugs in version too

1. Sometimes when you keep your mobile running for two days or more, the gallery takes a lot of time before opening and sometimes it cannot open the pictures, it just gives you a blank screen when you press an image, I had to restart the mobile so it can run it.

2. Sometimes when you have to send something via bluetooth the mobile freezes when you tell him to open bluetooth, and sometimes it opens the bluetooth but when you want to search for other devices it yet freezes again, I had to restart the mobile so it can work.

3. Sometimes the theme effects gets really laggy

4. The internet isn't working for me, I search for Wireless, then choose it, then I pick to surf online it (like go to google.com) it won't enter google, it just freezes and nothing happens.

5. The Ram software that do cleanups really sucks the mobile

6. When the mobile rings, and its in my pocket upside-down, it automatically silences the call without me knowing that someone is calling me...

7. When I first flashed the CFW it was super fast, but now it's slower..

8. I removed the automotion of the screen sensors because of you put the mobile on a 45 degree it will freeze and not change any view

9. Your previous boot screen is far more professional than this nature boot screen

Thanks I hope they get fixed

Note: I've done hard reset, and reflashed the mobile, but still same problems..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Can you attach the Lamborghini wallpaper?
    Thanx for your nice CFW (+1)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rhichz_21
    now i know how to change the startup screen but im not sure if the sysap.mif is the shutdown image...
    and where can i dload the jpg to mif converter

i have a question;;can i use another v50 core file??coz im using now a brazil files and i want to use another v50 core file...
    hi
    first download sis unpack and open the sysap.mif original file of nokia
    then goto google and search "jpg to svg online" then open the first link and upload the jpg image u want as shutdown screen then download the svg....
    now again back to sis unpacker.... after opening the original mif , double click on the mif file in sis unpack then right click on the svg file inside and click replace.... now ull have a popup to select the svg... so select the svg u downloaded earlier..... then press ok...
    then right click on the mif file in sisunpack and press extract , select the desired location and press ok...
    now u have the sysap.mif[shutdown screen] modified with u r shutdown image...
    put this in rofs and flash..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SupraT
    Hey "appleorangefruit"

You provide the world with A great and amazing CFW but I found some bugs in version too

1. Sometimes when you keep your mobile running for two days or more, the gallery takes a lot of time before opening and sometimes it cannot open the pictures, it just gives you a blank screen when you press an image, I had to restart the mobile so it can run it.

2. Sometimes when you have to send something via bluetooth the mobile freezes when you tell him to open bluetooth, and sometimes it opens the bluetooth but when you want to search for other devices it yet freezes again, I had to restart the mobile so it can work.

3. Sometimes the theme effects gets really laggy

4. The internet isn't working for me, I search for Wireless, then choose it, then I pick to surf online it (like go to google.com) it won't enter google, it just freezes and nothing happens.

5. The Ram software that do cleanups really sucks the mobile

6. When the mobile rings, and its in my pocket upside-down, it automatically silences the call without me knowing that someone is calling me...

7. When I first flashed the CFW it was super fast, but now it's slower..

8. I removed the automotion of the screen sensors because of you put the mobile on a 45 degree it will freeze and not change any view

9. Your previous boot screen is far more professional than this nature boot screen

Thanks I hope they get fixed

Note: I've done hard reset, and reflashed the mobile, but still same problems..
    thanks a lot for downloading my cfw....
    temporarily i can give u some solution , it shud solve atleat 90% of the problems...
    if internet hangs--> then please empty cache cookies and history atleast 1ce a week....
    and importantly disable readcroot patch in rom patcher and remove it from auto... it is very buggy and responsible for some lags...
    then move all system process in kill me to protected and keep .. messaging, contacts, autolock,voicerecorder,menu in removable... when u feel the phone is slow just press terminate all to remove the useless process and to speed up phone...
    and regarding silencing calls u may switch off silencing from sensor settings...
    am very sorry for the difficulty u r facing...
    but definitely my next cfw will not dissapoint u...
    but my next cfw will b released after atleast a month coz since 20 days i hardly get 2 minutes to sit n rest coz of my admissions in college... once admission process is finished successfully... ill bcome active in the forum like b4...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MatinSpider
    Can you attach the Lamborghini wallpaper?
    Thanx for your nice CFW (+1)
    yup... here --- > http://www.box.net/shared/zbfmvoop59
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi
    first download sis unpack and open the sysap.mif original file of nokia
    then goto google and search "jpg to svg online" then open the first link and upload the jpg image u want as shutdown screen then download the svg....
    now again back to sis unpacker.... after opening the original mif , double click on the mif file in sis unpack then right click on the svg file inside and click replace.... now ull have a popup to select the svg... so select the svg u downloaded earlier..... then press ok...
    then right click on the mif file in sisunpack and press extract , select the desired location and press ok...
    now u have the sysap.mif[shutdown screen] modified with u r shutdown image...
    put this in rofs and flash..
    its ok now i used your startup.mif and renamed to sysap.mif...but i will try that...where do i find sisunpackerand can i use other v50 core file??coz now im using brazil core and its have a bug every time i type a message the left or right or cancel get sticky....i tried using original fw and cfw but all are have the same problem so i think the bug is in the core file...

Page 231 of 384 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast