Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 227 of 384 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 9 TH CFW V60.0.001 28/5/10 Rohith Thatchan - AppleOrangeFruit "HS Update!!"

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    yes yes i said... Am very sorry...
    Here is my schedule which i followed in the last 11 days...
    Get up at 7 am get ready and have coffee and take the car and leave for hunting colleges.... All colleges are around 3 hours away from my home... Travel and ask the people the address and reach by 9:30 ... C d notice board and write down all the necessary information and stand in a long q .. To buy admission form... It takes atleast 2hours to finish the enquiry and stuff then have lunch in a hotel and began hunting for next college.. Do d same stuff... And pack for the day coz after 4 pm they dont sell admission forms... Reach home by 6:30... Then check out the prospectus and go online to check for some more colleges to hunt for tomorrow.... Then have dinner and sleep by 9:30 pm to get up early morning, but still i stay online from phone to reply to comments sleepin... Like am doing now... This schedule will continue for more 3 days... Totally exhausted not even a minute to take rest... Thats y i could not make my cfw in other language.... :-) once am done wid it ill do it... :-) :-)
    I admire your effort and all that you are giving to the cfw scene
    and i completly realize you are doing something more important
    im just putting a reminder just in case
    sorry man if i was putting pressure on
    i hope you complete your tasks
    and then when you have time i will be here waiting
    thanks again 4 your response
    satiros

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 9 TH CFW V60.0.001 28/5/10 Rohith Thatchan - AppleOrangeFruit "HS Update!!"

yes... goto this website... http://nokiasymbiangizmo.blogspot.com/
    it is mine... i made the site couple of months back but now when ever i have time am personalizing it....
    soon ill finish making it....
    goto original firmwares and select nokia v50 and download from there...
    Nice! Already flash with ur 9th CFW its great. +1

Do i need to terminate anything in kill (removable) coz when i terminate all the phone restart?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by satiros
    I admire your effort and all that you are giving to the cfw scene
    and i completly realize you are doing something more important
    im just putting a reminder just in case
    sorry man if i was putting pressure on
    i hope you complete your tasks
    and then when you have time i will be here waiting
    thanks again 4 your response
    satiros
    oh please dont mistake me... N dont b sorry...I just wanted to say that ill do it once there prob finishes... :-) and u r not putting any pressure... Please am sorry if i have hurt u... :-) :-)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by keptz
    Nice! Already flash with ur 9th CFW its great. +1

Do i need to terminate anything in kill (removable) coz when i terminate all the phone restart?

hi thanks for using my cfw... And please do the following...
    Open kill me
    Press on Akncapserver and move to protected
    Then move sysap ,telephone, aknnfysrv, and killme to protected... Keep other process there only...
    Then press kill me to kill message contact menu and other killable process... :-) :-)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i still wait for 9cfw with romanian language pack...till then, i keep 8 cfw...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 9 TH CFW V60.0.001 2/6/10 Rohith Thatchan - AppleOrangeFruit "8 HS sis "

I tried other cfw but for me their all sucks the other one disable the ks in short page and i dont like that...
    Sorry if i offend the other cooker here but in my experience this cfw is the fastest and no hang ups...
    Rohith i ll wait your 9th cfw with my request.hope you make that...

Thank you very much and keep it up rohith

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 9 TH CFW V60.0.001 2/6/10 Rohith Thatchan - AppleOrangeFruit "8 HS sis "

hi guys...i'm new here...but can u please help me?
    i want to flash to a certain cfw and here's the problem: i turn off the phone, click flash, turn on the phone but it shuts down itself...before it could flash it
    any idea on how to resolve this?
    thanks in advance.
    cheers

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ercliou
    hi... I think u have set portuguese language... Coz my cfw does not support the language till now... U can use english if its ok... :-) :-)
    Oh thx for the reply =D

But i really dont know where or how I set to portuguese =s
    I downloaded: v60.0.001 [contains English;Frenchutch;Italian;Spanish]
    And the Navifirm file is taiwanese .__.
    can any1 help me pls? =s really wanna try the CFW

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shakul
    hi guys...i'm new here...but can u please help me?
    i want to flash to a certain cfw and here's the problem: i turn off the phone, click flash, turn on the phone but it shuts down itself...before it could flash it
    any idea on how to resolve this?
    thanks in advance.
    cheers
    i have that problem before and the solution is install nokia software updater and connect the fone in off mode and right click my computer>properties>hardware>device manager and now turn on the fone like when you flash it and in device manager you can see pop up in list named other devices and immedietly open that and it shows nokia usb rom open that again and go to drivers and click update driver and the pop up window show click next now the driver files found and copy thats it try to flash again your tube...........
    im not sure if thats work in other pc coz that procedure solve my problem...
    sorry for my crazy english....heheh

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I copied all the Patches from Z to memory card and applied a couple from them which I found usefull, restarted my phone and I can not access Menu now. Everytime I try to open menu it says "System Error" :-S

P.S - I have applied the patches and set them to auto so restarting the phone or removing the memory card did not help !

Edit - Never mind I found my way around...its working now...

Page 227 of 384 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast