Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 210 of 384 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 9 TH CFW V60.0.001 25/5/10 Rohith Thatchan - AppleOrangeFruit

Are you going to make a Scandinavian version AppleOrangeFruit?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    could u please tell of wat language u have set... :-)
    in my case i cant even go to the menu, so i cant really change anything, something strange is the fact that the phone is in portuguese and not in one of the languages you mencioned, maybe i have done something wrong?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

The error appears before I set a language. Weird thing is, the phone's language is in portuguese by default. I.e. when it asks for the pin first boot it's in portuguese. Maybe I'm doing something wrong while flashing? (I used the .c0r and uda file from the original portuguese fw)

Seems me and Fgroia have the exact same problem :S

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Fgroia
    i think it would be best if you explain better how to install, changed the names of rofs2 and rofs, flashed, in the first boot a get an sistem error before even choosing a language
    1st download my cfw rar and extract it to a folder
    2nd go to the folder where u have original firmware file which u had downloaded from navi firm.
    3rd right click rename on rofs2 and copy the entire name and goto d folder where u have my files, there right click on rofs 2 rename and paste the name... Same for rofs 3 ... If u still cant understand then please give me more 8 hours ill wake up in the morning and tell u more detail... :-) :-)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i have
    Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    1st download my cfw rar and extract it to a folder
    2nd go to the folder where u have original firmware file which u had downloaded from navi firm.
    3rd right click rename on rofs2 and copy the entire name and goto d folder where u have my files, there right click on rofs 2 rename and paste the name... Same for rofs 3 ... If u still cant understand then please give me more 8 hours ill wake up in the morning and tell u more detail... :-) :-)
    i have done that, besides the rofs2 and rofs3 the other files are the original ones i downloaded from navi?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Newbleeto
    The error appears before I set a language. Weird thing is, the phone's language is in portuguese by default. I.e. when it asks for the pin first boot it's in portuguese. Maybe I'm doing something wrong while flashing? (I used the .c0r and uda file from the original portuguese fw)

Seems me and Fgroia have the exact same problem :S
    ohkeii actually there is some problem with portuguese language thats y i dint list it in the 1st page... If english is ok then just do this...
    After flashing once the vodafone homescreen comes press the right arrow in homescreen ... Press my shortcuts to expand... Press edit shortcut... Then add shortcut and choose settings... Then come out... Again press the right arrow on homescreen select my shortcut and open settings then open languages and select english and phone automatically restarts than enjoy this firmware... :-) :-)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thank you very much rohith, works like a charm

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

it works man, thanks, when you can please make a portuguese version

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

gongrats on on your new cfw
    looks nice
    can you prepare a balkans edition PLEASE!!!!!!
    this for r356 phones right?
    I know the language removal tool but is there any chance to add my language with out problem? and how
    i am using pirated v4 succefully so far and its excelent
    like to try yours too!!!
    thanks again enjoy your rest

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Great job!! I've used the 4th.. with very very louder boot sound..
    I love it!

Any questions:

1. If install with english, i'll have š, Ń, ˇ, etc?? Or needs a PT/PT ir PT/BR language included?
    2. Any way to save EQ Settings from native player?
    3. And radio stations saved?

Thanks. Sorry languages mistakes, i'm brazilian.

Regards,
    pC

Page 210 of 384 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast