Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 20 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by io_mantapz2
    thx for the reply. btw, what changelogs that u'll do on v6? because right now i'm still confuse to wait you release the v6 mod or flash the v5 right away.. and i'll send you my rofs2, so maybe you can help me to add indonesian languange please? and for the latest ovimaps. is it possible to add it too?
    for APAC rofs, i think it's possible to add latest ovi maps..but you'll have to delete all language...except english. you can build your own language from your firmware...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MaKenZi
    appleorangefruit Please Learn US To Do all the 20 customs on a new firmware.

I Mean These sections

1. IMPROVED KINETIC SCROLLING NOW IT IS VERY SMOOTH IN GALLERY, MUSICPLAYER...
    2. CLICK PHOTOS IN SILENT WITHOUT NOISE (DISABLE WARNING TONES IN PROFILES)
    3. NOW PASTE ANY GIF FILE AND BOOT IT AS START UP ANIMATION "WITH OUT" THE NEED OF ANY C2Z OR DOMAIN SERVER PATCH.(RENAME TO startup.gif :in lower case: and PASTE THE GIF TO apps folder(c:Resources\apps\startup.gif) if apps folder is not there create it...)
    4. PASTE UR OWN MP3 FILE AND SET IT AS STARTUP TONE.... (RENAME UR .MP3 FILE TO startup.mp3 AND PASTE IT IN ---c:\Resource\apps\startup.mp3)
    5. 6 ICON HOME SCREEN ADDED
    6. SATIO HOMESCREEN ADDED
    7. ROMPATCHER PREINSTALLED(STILL REMAINS AFTER HARD RESET)
    8. ADDED MENU CIRCLE (BUT ULL HARDLY NOTICE IT WHEN OPENING APPLICATIONS BCOZ MY CFW IS VERY FAST)
    9. CAMERA MODDED FOR BETTER PICTURE QUALITY
    10. SpinSlide THEME EFFECT BY MR.G
    11. CACHE FROM C: TO E:
    12. STARTUP IMAGE IPHONE KILLER (IT HAS SYMBIAN OS BOOTING TEXT)
    13. CONTAINS ONLY ENGLISH (ILL WORKING ON ADDING CHINESE, AND ARABIC)
    14. REMOVED SWITCH DEFAULT APP (BUT ICON WILL REMAIN IN APP FOLDER BUT THE DATA OF IT IS REMOVED FROM Z:
    15. REMOVED ALL HELP FILES EXCEPT MAPS
    16. BOOT SOUND TO WINDOWS XP REMIXED (U CAN CHANGE IT TO UR REQUIREMENT BY FOLLOWING THE "4." INSTRUCTION ABOVE)
    17. BOOT SOUND IS NOW 5 TIME MORE
    18. STARTUP NOKIA POPUP SMS SENDING DISABLED
    19. WELCOME APP AND THE SCREEN IS REMOVED
    20.COMIC SAN FONT
    HI SURE
    ILL TEACH U
    BUT GIVE ME A DAY COZ WITHIN 10 DAYS AM HAVING MY COMPUTER SCIENCE PAPER...
    SO AM PRACTISING MY BLUE J JAVA AND DOING THIS MODDING ALSO... SO PLEASE GIVE ME A DAY ILL POST EVERYTHING STEPBY STEP ALONG WITH THE FILES.......... ONCE AGAIN SORRY

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Apache
    appleorangefruit sorry bro may b my bad luck :P btw i applied Rain effect so it may be the prob ? i deactivated all patches.
    bro please format ur phone memory and sys system resources private folder from memory card and hard reset the phone and try...... am going mad.. i dont know how to solve ur problem.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

appleorangefruit Its my problem may b the junks in phn memory and mmc driving the problem Your Firmware works fine in my Friends +1 Thanks

appleorangefruit , Thank You So Much.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi abner
    it is located in the first page of my thread.... http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,17740.0.html
    ok ill try it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Good job appleorangefruit. Keep up the good work !

+1 Thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

mate, nice work. cant wait to flash mine. is ramblow still included ansd some pre-installed apps like on 4th cfw?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by abner123
    mate, nice work. cant wait to flash mine. is ramblow still included ansd some pre-installed apps like on 4th cfw?
    all the apps on 4th are included but no ramblow.... coz it is a trial app... so i removed it....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Guys is there a simple step by step guide to flashing your CF and beforedoing it to add the language we need? I need Italian (default), English and Chinese simplified.
    Thanks alot!

Page 20 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast