Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 196 of 384 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 3840
  1. #1951
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    95
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 8 TH CFW V51.0.101 Release Candidate 2.0 -23/4/10 Rohith - AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi !!! mine is isc !!! tomorrow ill b getting the results.... 1ce i get positive marks in all subjects and pass wid decent marks.. ill immediately start the work of my next cfw RC 3.0 !!! best of luck 4 u r results....
    thanks alot rohith!
    And same to you!!!

  2. #1952
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 8 TH CFW V51.0.101 Release Candidate 2.0 -23/4/10 Rohith - AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by rhichz_21
    not working i do all procedure you gave but it says again error booting phone...

    when i turn on my phone to flash,jaf found it but after 20 to 30 soconds my phone automatically disconeected..
    what shoud i doplease help coz my phone is not hacked now because iformat it to reflash with your cfw..
    hiee as you also said CNT is not getting highlighted after selecting use ini .... CNT is rofs3 .....
    so delete the rofs3 in C:Programfiles\Nokia\Phonex\Product\Rm-356 Folder
    and extract the rar file of my cfw and copy the rofs3 to C:Programfiles\Nokia\Phonex\Product\Rm-356 Folder .... and rename the last number to u r s .... like if u r core [.C00] is 49 then rename the rofs3 to v43....
    now it shud flash wid out ney problem...

  3. #1953
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 8 TH CFW V51.0.101 Release Candidate 2.0 -23/4/10 Rohith - AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by dip82
    awsome firmwire.. superb. performance is great.
    prob i have faced with 8th rc2 are..
    inbuilt java runtime 2.0.. java appz nt working...except opera 4.2
    there is connectivity prob. mailforexchange, other email accounts, nothing working
    i never use native web browser, so dnt know, theme effects i havent used in this. unfortunately i had to flash with another basic fw becoz email was not working at all and now waiting for ur next release.
    love ur firmwire man!! waiting waiting..for rc3 with working email and java appz..thanks
    best of luck for ur results.
    thanks a lot bro...

  4. #1954
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    81
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 8 TH CFW V51.0.101 Release Candidate 2.0 -23/4/10 Rohith - AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hiee as you also said CNT is not getting highlighted after selecting use ini .... CNT is rofs3 .....
    so delete the rofs3 in C:Programfiles\Nokia\Phonex\Product\Rm-356 Folder
    and extract the rar file of my cfw and copy the rofs3 to C:Programfiles\Nokia\Phonex\Product\Rm-356 Folder .... and rename the last number to u r s .... like if u r core [.C00] is 49 then rename the rofs3 to v43....
    now it shud flash wid out ney problem...
    i dont understand coz my core file have no number like 49 heres the name of my files:

    RM-356_50.0.005_prd.core.C00
    RM-356_50.0.005_C01_prd.rofs3.fpsx
    RM-356_50.0.005_prd.rofs2.V16
    RM-356_50.0.005_026_000_U01.uda.fpsx

    and in jaf log the rofs3 file is listed..??i tried manual flashing like you said in first post of cfw and the error are the same..
    is my usb cable has a problem

  5. #1955
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 8 TH CFW V51.0.101 Release Candidate 2.0 -23/4/10 Rohith - AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by rhichz_21
    i dont understand coz my core file have no number like 49 heres the name of my files:

    RM-356_50.0.005_prd.core.C00
    RM-356_50.0.005_C01_prd.rofs3.fpsx
    RM-356_50.0.005_prd.rofs2.V16
    RM-356_50.0.005_026_000_U01.uda.fpsx

    and in jaf log the rofs3 file is listed..??i tried manual flashing like you said in first post of cfw and the error are the same..
    is my usb cable has a problem
    okiee bro sorry.... jus goto to the folder where u have u r original firmware files which u had download from navifirm or some alternative....
    c the number in rofs2 "vxx"
    then rename the rofs2 modded 1 u downloaded and change the last vXX number....
    --> then goto the folder where u have ori firmware files and then click on rofs3 and rename , now copy the entire text thats rm356.......rof3...
    and then rename the modded rofs3 and change the name....
    then flash....

  6. #1956
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    81
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 8 TH CFW V51.0.101 Release Candidate 2.0 -23/4/10 Rohith - AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    okiee bro sorry.... jus goto to the folder where u have u r original firmware files which u had download from navifirm or some alternative....
    c the number in rofs2 "vxx"
    then rename the rofs2 modded 1 u downloaded and change the last vXX number....
    --> then goto the folder where u have ori firmware files and then click on rofs3 and rename , now copy the entire text thats rm356.......rof3...
    and then rename the modded rofs3 and change the name....
    then flash....
    the only difference in my orig fw and your cfw is the c03 in rofs3 file,so i need to rename the rofs3?right?
    but my another problem is the connection between my phone and pc it disconnected automaticaly.

  7. #1957
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 8 TH CFW V51.0.101 Release Candidate 2.0 -23/4/10 Rohith - AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by rhichz_21
    the only difference in my orig fw and your cfw is the c03 in rofs3 file,so i need to rename the rofs3?right?
    but my another problem is the connection between my phone and pc it disconnected automaticaly.
    yes rename the modded rofs3 's name to the original name.....
    and at wat process does it get disconnected...

  8. #1958
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    81
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 8 TH CFW V51.0.101 Release Candidate 2.0 -23/4/10 Rohith - AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    yes rename the modded rofs3 's name to the original name.....
    and at wat process does it get disconnected...
    when i start flashing and jaf is searching for phone it says found but after 30 seconds my phone disconnected and the jaf log (error booting phone)appears.
    can i flash my phone turn on?and how??

  9. #1959
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    497
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 8 TH CFW V51.0.101 Release Candidate 2.0 -23/4/10 Rohith - AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by rhichz_21
    the only difference in my orig fw and your cfw is the c03 in rofs3 file,so i need to rename the rofs3?right?
    but my another problem is the connection between my phone and pc it disconnected automaticaly.
    of course.. u need to rename all of your cfw to the original one..

    but i still cant get why your pc disconnect your phone after a while?
    hmmm... never get this before..

  10. #1960
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    81
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 8 TH CFW V51.0.101 Release Candidate 2.0 -23/4/10 Rohith - AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by dbf1430
    of course.. u need to rename all of your cfw to the original one..

    but i still cant get why your pc disconnect your phone after a while?
    hmmm... never get this before..
    i cant see the name difference before,but now all file are okay,my only problem now is the error booting phone.....


 
Page 196 of 384 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •