Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 193 of 384 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 8 TH CFW V51.0.101 Release Candidate 2.0 -23/4/10 Rohith - AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by Domeee2
    JAF
    there you can download jaf pkey and emulator run emulator an click go, you will get an
    message "box driver not installed" click ok. Done!

And.. tutorial how to flash 5800.
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=17667.0
    nope, i get the message "Cannot create file c:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\winscard.dll."

Edit: Ok command back, i forgott to run it in compatibility mode and administrator. (im running on windows 7)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 8 TH CFW V51.0.101 Release Candidate 2.0 -23/4/10 Rohith - AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    PROCEDURE TO FLSH AND USE COOKED FIRMWARE
    1. DOWNLOAD NAVIFIRM FROM http://www.box.net/shared/pdudk24ydi
    2.THEN OPEN NAVIFIRM
    3.CLICK ON ALL AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THE NAVIFIRM SCREEN
    4.WAIT FOR IT TO LOAD
    5.SELECT NOKIA 5800 AND UR NUMBER EG.356 OR 4.....
    6.THEN IN THE RIGHT TO IT SELECT THE LATEST 40 FIRMWARE. THEN RIGHT TO IT,SELECT UR COUNTRY AND UR MOBILE COLOUR ACCORDINGLY....
    7.THEN TICK MARK ALL FILES ON THE RIGHT THEN DOWNLOAD
    8.COPY ALL THE DOWNLOADED FILES TO C:PROGRAMFILES... NOKIA....PHONEX....PRODUCT
    9.JUST DELETE ONE FILE WHICH ENDS WITH ROFS.VXX..... AND REPLACE IT WITH MY FILE
    10. OPEN JAF GO TO BB5 THEN TICK DEAD USB THEN MANUAL FLASH YNTICK CRT... IN THE RIGHT SIDE THEN CLICK ON FLASH BUTTON THEN SWITCH OFF UR PHONE
    11.POPUP WOULD COME WHEATHER U WANT TO FLASH
    12. THEN CLICK OK
    13.THEN IMMEDIATELY PRESS THE POWER BUTTON ONCE(DONOT KEEP PRESSING ) THEN FLASHING IS DONE
    14. THEN U CAN USE MY FIRMWARE......
    15.ITS SIMPLE BUT LOOKS COMPLICATED
    16.SORRY FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES COZ AM IN A HURRY TO LEAVE FOR MY TUTION....
    Just want to double confirm that by following with this instruction, I will be able to flash my RM-428 Nokia 5800 with your customized firmware?

Thanks,
    Yeek

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

After installing the new fcw, if any physical damage happens to the phone, then can I install the original firmware back(the firmware when bought) so that I can use my warranty? I would not want nokia to escape saying that my phone is not eligible for warranty.

So are the oiginal firmware files available anywhere on the internet or can I backup my original phone firmware before applying the fcw?

Also, after I have installed the new fcw, will I be able to update the firmware v60(if released by nokia after v50) through nokia connectivity suite on my computer?

Please reply
    Thanks in advance.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mayast
    After installing the new fcw, if any physical damage happens to the phone, then can I install the original firmware back(the firmware when bought) so that I can use my warranty? I would not want nokia to escape saying that my phone is not eligible for warranty.

So are the oiginal firmware files available anywhere on the internet or can I backup my original phone firmware before applying the fcw?

Also, after I have installed the new fcw, will I be able to update the firmware v60(if released by nokia after v50) through nokia connectivity suite on my computer?

Please reply
    Thanks in advance.
    no...damage at all...
    unless you damage your usb port..

yes..original firmware available in navifirm...
    the best is to make backup of it....
    bcause sometime nokia remove thier firmware in thier server as happen to me at the end of v40

yes, you'll be enable to upgrade using jaf..if via NSU, i don't know yet..
    i think...it can too..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Please reply
    Thanks in advance.
    you can update later using NSU

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

This is the firmware which you can trust

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Can anybody explain me this--
    If we can cook good firmwares for time pass and enjoyment, then why cant nokia people do it for the salary they get??
    I am sure they can do it better than we can, so why dont they take our feedbacks and suggestions from this site and do it the better way?(with no need of jaf or other things to install it)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Nokia won't focus on a particular mobile they have other important stuff like the new Nokia mobile to be released and what people like, they want to sell more mobiles, they want to create new mobiles based on suggestions that we say so we buy and they get more money soon this mobile is gonna stop being updated.

I found some bugs in this CFW

1. When you turn the mobile (to silence calls) it keeps on vibrating sometimes it won't stop, and when someone call you and you have it in your pocket it will automaticaly silence's the call.
    2. The sensor is too sensetive, when you are in a page other than the homescreen if you put the mobile on the (135 degree) it will keep on changing the screen until you put it in 90 degrees or 180 degrees
    3. And rompatcher cannot be opened - Fixed by doing a hard reset
    4. Ovi Store and Ovi Music are not working they just keep on loading until uternity

And I ***** hate the theme effects, why not use only one effect? too many effects, the fading out effect is the best

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

it's a very good cfw but like you say, Rompatcher+ can't be run and there are also some problems with the browser, maybe due to cache or some other configuration

the scrolling is too sensitive but you can install that all-in-one pack to fix it again, although it would be nice if it was normal/default since the beginning

also i think the "component is built-in" is very annoying and you cannot upgrade your xplore or reinstall anything that comes with it, like rompatcher+ so you can fix it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Xplorer not work it will show a blue error screen.

Date chang 1 to 12, but 13 to 31 not chang

Page 193 of 384 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293 ... LastLast