Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 18 of 384 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

appleorangefruit bro i told you a bug b4 remember ? That is from new download check it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Apache
    appleorangefruit bro i told you a bug b4 remember ? That is from new download check it
    ya i flashed the firmware more than 5 times... but still no sign of the bug...
    am really confused... i even checked it out in my friends 5800 black phone... even in his phone its working....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

HI EVERYONE HERE
    PLEASE TELL ME IF ANY ONE HERE IS FACING ANY BUG IN CFW...
    MY FRIEND ABOVE APACHE IS FACING A CALL BUG (THAT IS WHEN HE RECEIVES A PHONE CALL , THE PHONE RESTARTS)
    SO IF SOME ONE IS FACING SIMILAR PROBLEMS PLEASE REPORT IT....
    THANKS A LOT....

@appleorangefruit can you just put in the original font in the next cfw? I'm really just used to the first one. thanks!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

where is the 5th cfw located?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

sorry, you not publish your PK n colour of your nokia 5800, is it ok if i use it with my PK??
    my PK is of indonesian

sorry for my english

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by io_mantapz2
    hello. your mod is great! but sorry for my dumb question. is the rofs2 file works on any type of the phone colors? i've the black one. and can you add the bahasa (indo) language and the latest ovimaps? and for the fonts, does the comic sans on your mod looks too big on the message? because i've that problem from the comic sans font that i already have.

sorry for my bad english
    HI IT DOES WORK WITH ALL COLOURS... AND ILL TRY TO ADD OTHER LANGUAGES.... FONT IS NORMAL, ONLY BUT THE LETTER "g" is cut at the bottom as it is big.... other wise everything is fine

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by moncheeyuson
    @appleorangefruit can you just put in the original font in the next cfw? I'm really just used to the first one. thanks!
    sure in my 6th ill put original fonts

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by abner123
    where is the 5th cfw located?
    hi abner
    it is located in the first page of my thread.... http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,17740.0.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by d14n_ad53
    sorry, you not publish your PK n colour of your nokia 5800, is it ok if i use it with my PK??
    my PK is of indonesian

sorry for my english
    u can use this with any colour but nokia 5800 rm 356 only... ull get english in it....

Page 18 of 384 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast