Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 174 of 384 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 8 TH CFW V51.0.101 Release Candidate 2.0 -23/4/10 Rohith - AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by balu1234
    thanks bro everything looks good. except ovi store. i manually installed it and its working. i need quickoffice dude. can u please provide that

edit: bro mailset up not working.
    ovi maps frezes needs restart.
    phone setup in organise folder not working. not sure whether it is removed in cfw
    please provide a alternarive for these.
    than

more bugs

phone no longer stable frezs frequently

out of memory while browing . even with opera mini

inbuit browser crashes frequently.

ovi musc not working
    1) if u want mail : install this ... actually it is 1.74 MB so useless it was in rofs i removed it... just install it to have mail... --- > http://www.mediafire.com/?mymjzznenom
    2) if it is not stable just format ur memory card or delete sys system resources private folder from memory card and then hardformat...
    3) yes bro phone setup is removed.. it is useles...
    4) use latest version release of opera... make sure u r not using any older builds of it...
    5) my brower in phone never crached in these but still cant say.... it can b the v50 original nokia 's problem too... ill let u know....
    please do the above steps and tell me... thanks a lot...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 8 TH CFW V51.0.101 Release Candidate 2.0 -23/4/10 Rohith - AppleOrangeFruit

hi every one the one and only bug in this cfw is the ovi store .... it shows connecting message and datz it.... it doesnt open.... but still many users of this cfw have claimed that after reinstalling the ovi store... it works and no more remains as a bug...
    and many people said that they r not being able to set up mail , coz i have removed it as it is 1.74 MB in rofs2... useless.... so here is the sis link http://www.mediafire.com/?mymjzznenom download it and install... it is the same thing...
    evry1 feel free to inform me the bug... ill try to rectify the prob very soon through some sis patch ill create...
    thanks a lot... to every1 for u r support...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi der ROHiT ..
    So acording to u thr is no bug ? No ovi bug ? No rom patcher bug ? No opera mini installation bug ? No hanging prob ?
    Btw .. Java runtime 2.1 is allready in application forum ...
    Java runtime 2 gives problem i hv tried long tym ago ... ..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi every one the one and only bug in this cfw is the ovi store .... it shows connecting message and datz it.... it doesnt open.... but still many users of this cfw have claimed that after reinstalling the ovi store... it works and no more remains as a bug...
    and many people said that they r not being able to set up mail , coz i have removed it as it is 1.74 MB in rofs2... useless.... so here is the sis link download it and install... it is the same thing...
    evry1 feel free to inform me the bug... ill try to rectify the prob very soon through some sis patch ill create...
    thanks a lot... to every1 for u r support...
    thx+ appleorangefruit, can u share all background as cfw v8. it so cool and with your cfw.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by its_me_harmeet
    Hi der ROHiT ..
    So acording to u thr is no bug ? No ovi bug ? No rom patcher bug ? No opera mini installation bug ? No hanging prob ?
    Btw .. Java runtime 2.1 is allready in application forum ...
    Java runtime 2 gives problem i hv tried long tym ago ... ..
    yes bro... as i said the only bug is the ovi that wid reinstallation can be solved...
    for rom patcher just hard reset it by pressing green red camera and power button simulatneously and start the phone... then rom patcher will open 100 % .. try it out and c.... and yesterday 4 hrs i was online in opera mini in DM forum to reply to comments as i was out and not at home..
    make sure u r using the latest stable release of opera and not some earlier beta releases..
    and java runtime 2.0 works flawlesly... superb... no prob at all... just install any java app or game and c for ur self how gud and fast it installs... the new release of java is having some major bug as reported by my friend.... so wait once it bcomes stable u can just remove this java and replac wid it...
    ney ways thanks a lot for informing.... i hope i have solved u r misunderstanding...
    thanks bro..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

it l b better .. If u update java runtime 2.1 to avoid meeting unexpected bugs. ..... Tats true lots of bug comes through java runtime 2

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by galabuon
    thx+ appleorangefruit, can u share all background as cfw v8. it so cool and with your cfw.
    hiee thanks
    here r the pic..... right click on the pic and click on save image as.... then open it... it is full screen pic only
    [img width=200 height=200]http://i43.tinypic.com/2a657ix.jpg[/img][img width=200 height=200]http://i44.tinypic.com/169s3l1.jpg[/img]
    [img width=200 height=200]http://i43.tinypic.com/29zv1np.jpg[/img][img width=200 height=200]http://i43.tinypic.com/35bbjev.jpg[/img]
    [img width=200 height=200]http://i40.tinypic.com/15hh7nm.jpg[/img]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

no BT Switch again?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    1) if u want mail : install this ... actually it is 1.74 MB so useless it was in rofs i removed it... just install it to have mail... --- > http://www.mediafire.com/?mymjzznenom
    2) if it is not stable just format ur memory card or delete sys system resources private folder from memory card and then hardformat...
    3) yes bro phone setup is removed.. it is useles...
    4) use latest version release of opera... make sure u r not using any older builds of it...o.
    please do the above steps and tell me... thanks a lot...
    yes dude i already deleted all the folders in memory card and did a hard reset but still my phone crashes.
    Thanks for mail setup.
    may be problem with v50 itself.
    maps not working bro any idea
    please make this v50 more stable. waiting for ur updates.
    thanks for walpapers
    please post opera mini setup
    u r using

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Ovi store not working for me as well..

PS: i tried to reinstall ovi store but still the same.. hope to fix it soon..

Thanks a lot bro

Page 174 of 384 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast