Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 173 of 384 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 8 TH CFW V51.0.101 Release Candidate 2.0 -23/4/10 Rohith - AppleOrangeFruit

Nice work but with major bugs

Ovi store doesnt work even after installing new version
    Ovi Maps doesnt work
    Ovi music doesnt work
    Opera mini doesnt install

if these problems were sorted out this will be a nice CFW

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 8 TH CFW V51.0.101 Release Candidate 2.0 -23/4/10 Rohith - AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by talsur2002
    Nice work but with major bugs

Ovi store doesnt work even after installing new version
    Ovi Maps doesnt work
    Ovi music doesnt work
    Opera mini doesnt install

if these problems were sorted out this will be a nice CFW

did you hard reset after flashing? did you format your mmc?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    as mentioned in the previous posts, you can install ovi store.
    no bro... the ovi store opened, then connect n restart itself

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by khalifahmad
    wow.. U r great man.. Thanks.. Where u learn all these things??
    bro i learnt everything from this forum.... this great DM forum is my guru....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by nisarpari
    hi..

nice one bro...keep it up...
    Quote Originally Posted by moncheeyuson
    nice! i love this firmware!! thanks again for making this possible! MORE POWER
    thanks a lot....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by justtamales
    The sensor that turns the screen off when your talking on the phone isn't working :[
    bro i checked it 10 times now.... the proximity sensor is working perfectly... if it is not wrking in u r phone make sure u have not applied some thick plastic cover on top of the screen covering the sensor..or u r s can also b damaged......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by justtamales
    Just hard reset for the third time; OVI store freezing, Rompatcher restarting my phone, no proximity sensor and even the slide to answer or unlock your phone when your recieving a call doesn't work

Will I run into problems installing another customer firmware cause this one is labeled as V51 and the others are V50?
    1) rom patcher might coz restarting in u r s coz u might have applied c2z patch of someelses..... u shud create the c2z patch 4 u r phone and apply it... other wise rompatcher works perfectly....
    2) even proximity sensor is working properly ... no problem.....
    3) the slide to unlock is also working properly... no prob at all... just i again checked to confirm... its perfect....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MMZ
    I really want this cfw for my phone but the v50 firmware isn't yet available for my phone... And knowing nokia, it will last for ever untill they make the update for ALL the 5800 models...

Is there a way to bypass this problem, so that i can just install the v50 firmware with another modelcode?

yes just use jaf, and navifirm... open navi firm and download v50 firmware of u r country language and replace 3 files wid my uploaded files... and flash wid jaf...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by symbot

It seems that RUSH theme effect is not compatible with the 8th CFW. I tried flashing it again without changing the theme effect from Slideshow to RUSH and no problem with "system error".

To appleorangefruit, please confirm if RUSH theme effect is really not compatible with the 8th CFW.
    also, C2Z patch doesnt work with the v50.

Bug to be confirmed: please also confirm if the built in browser really cant load heavy site, due to mine is hangging while loading heave site, one example is loading the facebook in FULL SITE mode, after loading in full site mode, please try to click one any link on your facebook homepage.

bro system error mostly happens when we do changes wid nokia editor 4 version... use the 7th version....
    and webbrowser loads perfectly... i use facebook in my phone in full site mode always... nevr had any problem...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by eshaan
    I can't flash. It keeps saying can't detect flashing server

What do i do?
    1) uninstall jaf, pc suite , ovi suite , all nokia related softwares....
    2) then restart pc....
    3) install latest ovi suite
    4) then restart pc and install jaf
    5) during the jaf installation process it will show u a popup whether u want to copy driver files..... press NO
    6)after installing jaf restart pc
    7)connect u r phone to pc in pc suite mode and copy any data to phone and unplug it
    again connect the phone back to pc switched off
    9)open jaf and do the normal flashing method
    10)again it will show u some error, but now it will install flashing drivers
    11)then unplug mobile from pc remove battery put it back... donot switch on phone ....
    12) connect to pc and folow normal flashing method... now u can flashing properly wid out ney error or problems...

Page 173 of 384 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast