Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 16 of 384 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Wat about game API or raging thunder on Z?

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

like to share with u 2 fonts ............

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by malcivian
    What happened After instaling the firmware, my phone is now in english?? And I can now choose between different languages but not my own which is danish. How do I get back to Danish??
    SORRY DUDE I HAVE NOT PUT DANISH IN IT... I HAVE MENTIONED IT IN THE CHANGELOG THAT IT HAS ONLY ENGLISH.... SORRY
    IF U WANT DANISH YOU SHOULD FLASH UR PHONE WITH THE FIRMWARE THAT SUPPORTS DANISH.... CAN U TELL ME WHERE U R LOCATED... ILL TRY TO FIND DANISH SUPPORTING FIRMWARE ....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 4SHR4F
    Wat about game API or raging thunder on Z?
    HI 4SHR4F
    GAME API IS NOT REQUIRED AS NOKIA 5800 PHONE ALREADY HAS GAME API... ONLY THE OTHER SYMBIAN 5TH EDITION PHONES REQUIRE IT....
    AND THE RAGING THUNDER BUILT IS POSSIBLE ONLY WHEN WE CAN SUCCESSFULY EXTRACT AND REPACK THE .C00 FILE WHICH IS OF AROUND 100 MB... CURRENTLY THE ROFS2 IS OF AROUND 30 MB.... IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO INTEGRATE IT CURRENTLY...
    AM ALSO TRYING TO REPACK THE .C00 FILE..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Please, turn off caps lock... pretty please...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i┤m located in Denmark I dont think I can be more accurate then that. If I have understood you correct

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

HI PEOPLE
    PLEASE TELL ME WHEATHER U WANT YOUTUBE, KILL ME AND AUTOINSTALLER APPS IN Z: OR NOT
    COZ I HAVE STARTED THE PREPARATION FOR MY 6TH CFW SO IF U ALL DONOT WANT IT THEN I WONT INTEGRATE THESE APPS IN THE 6TH CFW...
    I'd Like it if they werent preinstalled ,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

SO DO U WANT ANY FONT IN PARTICULAR IN THE 6TH CFW....
    Some Smooth Looking Fonts

Good Lookin' Themes And Wallpapers Pre-Installed

Hmm Saw Something Today To Port The x6 or n97 OR Statios Music Player In It

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by irizwan
    Some Smooth Looking Fonts idk anything else to say you've made the Fw perfect ^^
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

That iphone killer image from startup its really ugly how do i change it? It only transmits the message that 5800 its rather an iphone.The original nokia was very nice simple and elegant.

Page 16 of 384 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast