Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 154 of 384 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

I have a silly question mate. I was only successful in editing the software custom version in the *#0000# screen. How did you change the software version itself?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    I have a silly question mate. I was only successful in editing the software custom version in the *#0000# screen. How did you change the software version itself?
    IMHO, changing it in resource\version\ of rofs2 and rofs3 should do the job, I think he has done the same.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by paarkhi
    IMHO, changing it in resource\version\ of rofs2 and rofs3 should do the job, I think he has done the same.
    how exactly? i changed all the values in those files and it didn't reflect the changes. any idea how exactly this is accomplished?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

how exactly? i changed all the values in those files and it didn't reflect the changes. any idea how exactly this is accomplished?
    Have you tried changing in all the files i.e. fwid2.txt and langsw.txt in rofs2 and customersw.txt and fwid3.txt in rofs3...
    If yes, then sorry i don't have anything else to say...Lets wait for Apple to say something on this

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Is it working on windows 7? O mean JAF

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Have you tried changing in all the files i.e. fwid2.txt and langsw.txt in rofs2 and customersw.txt and fwid3.txt in rofs3...
    If yes, then sorry i don't have anything else to say...Lets wait for Apple to say something on this
    yes. lol. hope he does answer mate

Quote Originally Posted by nix4mobile
    Is it working on windows 7? O mean JAF
    yes jaf 1.98.62 works with windows 7

here is the link

http://www.mediafire.com/?yn1ywy5cunj

also, you have to set the JAF_Pkey Emulator to compatibility mode Windows Vista Service Pack 2 and run as administrator.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yes. lol. hope he does answer mate
    you can also ask upakul, he has also managed to change the software version in his new XTE Neuron version, I think apple is busy or else he surely answers.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

you can also ask upakul, he has also managed to change the software version in his new XTE Neuron version, I think apple is busy or else he surely answers.
    thanks mate. i'll pm him. +1 for trying to help out

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I just wanted to say thanks a lot for this. I was a bit apprehensive about flashing my phone with non official firmware but it works splendidly. Not only is the phone faster than ever both in use and startup time, also functionality is improved. And for me it also fixed the internet which i couldnt get to work anymore lately for unknown reasons. Thanks a lot, i can now enjoy my phone better then ever before.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

sorry 4 late reply... open rofs2 and rofs3 copy all the files in version to ur pc... change all the v40 to ur required name in all txt files... then extract rofs3 and paste all the version files in it and repack flash...
    thanks

Page 154 of 384 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast