Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 153 of 384 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 3840

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

anyone can give me answer?

whenever i flashed with CFW, my phone cannot run garmin although i`ve formatted my mmory card before flashing.. i`ve also tried to refrmat my mmory card after flshing.. and after installing garmin, the software still cannot be use.. it only happen for garmin.. but when i flash back my phone to original firmware+I edit myself to autorun rompatcher after boot, the garmin softwre can be used?? what is the problem that i`ve cannot seen there??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by khalifahmad
    anyone can give me answer?

whenever i flashed with CFW, my phone cannot run garmin although i`ve formatted my mmory card before flashing.. i`ve also tried to refrmat my mmory card after flshing.. and after installing garmin, the software still cannot be use.. it only happen for garmin.. but when i flash back my phone to original firmware+I edit myself to autorun rompatcher after boot, the garmin softwre can be used?? what is the problem that i`ve cannot seen there??
    my garmin works like charm..

what happen to the garmin? is it crashes?? or what? or no icon in the menu??

Quote Originally Posted by dbf1430
    my garmin works like charm..

what happen to the garmin? is it crashes?? or what? or no icon in the menu??
    it have icon but cannot be open

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

it have icon but cannot be open
    try go to setting>app mnger>installation files..
    check is there garmin files?

im using it, n work like usual.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

How do i get rid of appleorangefruit firmwire and make it go back to normal i formatted my memory card and everything please tell me! T_T

Quote Originally Posted by r4sketch
    How do i get rid of appleorangefruit firmwire and make it go back to normal i formatted my memory card and everything please tell me! T_T
    u need to flash back ur phone using the original firmware.. thats it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

u need to flash back ur phone using the original firmware.. thats it
    how do i do that?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

do not replace the original file with the cooked firmware. just use the original flash file downloaded from navifirm.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

everytime i donwload files from navifirm and try to flash it it never works it just boots up normally

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

weird, i already tried once to revert back the cfw to ofw and it works.

Page 153 of 384 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast