Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 152 of 384 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    dont worry.... am releasing my 8th version verys soon.... it will b very perfect... !!!!
    thanks
    OMG!! really cant wait for it..

i'm big fan of your cfw... stability, bugs free n the speed!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

When will you be releasing it Apple ??! =D

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

And one more question... in ur 7th FW.. the startup sound is TOO loud =P How can i lessen it ??!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by erieez_era
    And one more question... in ur 7th FW.. the startup sound is TOO loud =P How can i lessen it ??!
    edit this file in rofs2..

101F8763.txt

change the line

0x2 int 4 0 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=alwaysfail

to as much as you like. The max size is 7, if im not mistake...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

This is my best cooked firmware! I am very pleased with this firmware!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    has the ramblow stopped working i dont think so it will expire... am sorry i cant give u the registration code coz it is illegal to share crack, keys in this forum... as it is u dont need them coz i have put the trial version in the rofs so it will never expire... giving out cracks keys r illegal but putting a trial share ware in rofs is not!! so u can njoy!!! any problem please let me know...
    Yup bro, ramblow is asking for registration code. Reinstall it resets the trial, but it is built in the FW, so i dont know how to uninstall it...
    Any suggestion?

thanx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I am having the same problem. BTW, i love ur CFW. Can't wait for the 8th version.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Where is Nokia/Phoenix/Products/Rm-356 i dont have the rm-356 but i have all the other folders do i make it?

This is just a suggestion but apple is it possible to intergrate this vivas coversation sms app as the default sms app in your next firmwire?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi, Im new here.. I flashed you CFW and it works great. but now I cant install apps that I could normally do.. and still cant install unsigned apps. Did i do something wrong with the files?

edit: i found out about rompatcher. but still get some certificate errors... how do I fix this?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jayzt
    Hi, Im new here.. I flashed you CFW and it works great. but now I cant install apps that I could normally do.. and still cant install unsigned apps. Did i do something wrong with the files?

edit: i found out about rompatcher. but still get some certificate errors... how do I fix this?
    even after using installserver patch , if u get errors .. the sis file might b corrupt.... just try hard reset and then install and c... let me know...

Page 152 of 384 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast