Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 150 of 384 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 3840
  1. #1491
    d2d
    Guest

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    my 7th cfw minus apps games and new mods(currently playing wid every file in z: in hope to discover sumtin new)
    Please don't include so many games & useless applications in the 8th firmware . Also remove boot up & shutdown sound & images completely . Please include latest Nokia maps beta & ovi store in your rom . Remove almost all unnecessary nokia applications from your firmware too & no custom menu structure

  2. #1492
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    363
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    also __ remove some of useless original apps ___ just like stoxlight did in his v0.8 __ he removed ovi contacts ... bounce .. raging thunder ... im CHAT .... etc ! ___ u too remove those n along with it remove SEARCH .. OVi SOre ( With icon ) ..etc ! USe java permission mod ___ FOr java apps works faster _____ use latest google maps __ they works smoothess in 5800 ! __ PUT ONLY ... KILL ME N .. rOM PATHER .... N IF MEMORY LEST PUT __ OPERA 10 FINAL ___ m sure thr must be enough memory to install opera

  3. #1493
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by its_me_harmeet
    also __ remove some of useless original apps ___ just like stoxlight did in his v0.8 __ he removed ovi contacts ... bounce .. raging thunder ... im CHAT .... etc ! ___ u too remove those n along with it remove SEARCH .. OVi SOre ( With icon ) ..etc ! USe java permission mod ___ FOr java apps works faster _____ use latest google maps __ they works smoothess in 5800 ! __ PUT ONLY ... KILL ME N .. rOM PATHER .... N IF MEMORY LEST PUT __ OPERA 10 FINAL ___ m sure thr must be enough memory to install opera
    bro many people here donot want bounce and rt thunder... but removing them will not make any difference... as those files are in C00 and we place fake files in rofs2 to overwrite them... so if u c by deleteing them we r not going to gain any free space in rofs2... we ll gain space in C00... as currently we cant repack c00 it is useless if it free s space or no..... wat bothers us currently is the rofs2 and rofs3 free space... correct if am wrong...

  4. #1494
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Dear appleorangefruit, I'm a big fan of your FW and it's one of the best that i've tried so far. I hope it's ok to request a VERY BASIC BAREBONE CFW without the 3rd party softwares. That way we can uninstall it and upgrade some of it

  5. #1495
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by lediable_blanc
    Dear appleorangefruit, I'm a big fan of your FW and it's one of the best that i've tried so far. I hope it's ok to request a VERY BASIC BAREBONE CFW without the 3rd party softwares. That way we can uninstall it and upgrade some of it
    !!! am very happy to hear that!!! thanks a lot !!! ya sure am in the process of making it... i ll complete it very soon... thanks

  6. #1496
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    !!! am very happy to hear that!!! thanks a lot !!! ya sure am in the process of making it... i ll complete it very soon... thanks

    thanks man. more power to you! ^^

  7. #1497

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Hello AppleOrangeFruit! First of all, thanks for making your CFW! I've been using your version since v3 and I'm really happy of what came in this 7th release. I also love the font that you used. Speaking of the font, is it possible to use that font for support of different characters?

  8. #1498
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    497
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by moncheeyuson
    Hello AppleOrangeFruit! First of all, thanks for making your CFW! I've been using your version since v3 and I'm really happy of what came in this 7th release. I also love the font that you used. Speaking of the font, is it possible to use that font for support of different characters?
    i think it possible.. there is font which support all character in app thread.. but the size of the font is big n may slow down the phone..

    correct me if i wrong..

  9. #1499
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by Power_flasher
    Why Why Why ....
    i extract rof2 and i make my cooking firmware and repack and flash my N97 v 21.0.104 every thing is very good but when i tray install some programs like python not cracked and n-gage crack in the finish step and before copy installing file massage appear Unable to install.
    i tray remove some app and edit some text in private folder but still i have same problem i tired so match.
    last try i extract rof2 and repack again without any change just extract and repack but i have same problem some program can't install but ...
    when edit rof3 the problem disappear but now i have big file ( rof2 ) and small number of apps
    so pleEeEeEeEease i need help
    were the problem i think when Nokia Edit repack rof2 change some data or tacks and i tray other nokia editor same.
    i work in this about 12 days and i tired so so so match.
    thanks for making your CFW ...
    i still have same problem when i tray install python and some other apps
    even i tray Nokiafirmwareeditor.
    can i have any idea

  10. #1500
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    17
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by Power_flasher
    Why Why Why ....
    i extract rof2 and i make my cooking firmware and repack and flash my N97 v 21.0.104 every thing is very good but when i tray install some programs like python not cracked and n-gage crack in the finish step and before copy installing file massage appear Unable to install.
    i tray remove some app and edit some text in private folder but still i have same problem i tired so match.
    last try i extract rof2 and repack again without any change just extract and repack but i have same problem some program can't install but ...
    when edit rof3 the problem disappear but now i have big file ( rof2 ) and small number of apps
    so pleEeEeEeEease i need help
    were the problem i think when Nokia Edit repack rof2 change some data or tacks and i tray other nokia editor same.
    i work in this about 12 days and i tired so so so match.
    thanks for making your CFW ...
    i still have same problem when i tray install python and some other apps
    even i tray Nokiafirmwareeditor.
    can i have any idea


 
Page 150 of 384 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •