Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 15 of 384 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

HI PEOPLE
    PLEASE TELL ME WHEATHER U WANT YOUTUBE, KILL ME AND AUTOINSTALLER APPS IN Z: OR NOT
    COZ I HAVE STARTED THE PREPARATION FOR MY 6TH CFW SO IF U ALL DONOT WANT IT THEN I WONT INTEGRATE THESE APPS IN THE 6TH CFW...

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moncheeyuson
    is there an option to use the original font?
    www.1001freefonts.com
    -visit this site & choose any font u want then press windows download at the right to the image.
    -copy the downloaded file 3 times to get 4 files then name them as [s60snr,s60ssb,s60tsb,s60zdigi]
    *These 4 files should be (.ttf) files*
    -then connect ur phone to your pc via cable in MASS storage mode & put the 4 .ttf files in
    E:/resorce/Fonts.[if it doesn't exist,create it]
    -------------
    sorry if it MAY be complicated but i searched for the original font and i failed so i recommended this site 4 u 2 choose what u want.
    u can also check this video.
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqox4xHB0tc&feature=related[/youtube]
    sorry to be offurtopic , appleorangefruit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    HI PEOPLE
    PLEASE TELL ME WHEATHER U WANT YOUTUBE, KILL ME AND AUTOINSTALLER APPS IN Z: OR NOT
    COZ I HAVE STARTED THE PREPARATION FOR MY 6TH CFW SO IF U ALL DONOT WANT IT THEN I WONT INTEGRATE THESE APPS IN THE 6TH CFW...
    6th edition is coming.. ill keep an eye on you

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by steven ashrav.8466
    www.1001freefonts.com
    -visit this site & choose any font u want then press windows download at the right to the image.
    -copy the downloaded file 3 times to get 4 files then name them as [s60snr,s60ssb,s60tsb,s60zdigi]
    *These 4 files should be (.ttf) files*
    -then connect ur phone to your pc via cable in MASS storage mode & put the 4 .ttf files in
    E:/resorce/Fonts.[if it doesn't exist,create it]
    -------------
    sorry if it MAY be complicated but i searched for the original font and i failed so i recommended this site 4 u 2 choose what u want.
    u can also check this video.
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqox4xHB0tc&feature=related[/youtube]
    sorry to be offurtopic , appleorangefruit.

NO PROBS BUT... I ALREADY HAVE THE ORIGINAL FONTS...
    FROM UR ABOVE POST ... DO U MEAN THAT U WANT THE DEFAULT ORIGINAL FONTS IN THE CFW OR JUST SHARING THE INFO....

plz don't preinstall youtube and autoinstaller , anybody can get them.

i just sharing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    ill try
    If you can add italian language.... :P...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Comic san font has a bug .THe tail of the letter g is cut down don't know how to fix it but i guess its because its bigger than the original font size.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by madutzu23
    Comic san font has a bug .THe tail of the letter g is cut down don't know how to fix it but i guess its because its bigger than the original font size.
    HI THANKS 4 UR REPLY... YA I KNOW ABT IT... SO DO U WANT ANY FONT IN PARTICULAR IN THE 6TH CFW....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

What happened After instaling the firmware, my phone is now in english?? And I can now choose between different languages but not my own which is danish. How do I get back to Danish??

Page 15 of 384 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast