Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 149 of 384 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by paarkhi
    @apple
    please take care of your hand and whenever you develop your 8th CFW please take care of the startup sound and startup image, please, don't keep them loud...
    Thanks and +1 from me
    yup thanks.... sure ill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by dbf1430
    yeah! i really like your cfw... really stable n bugs free..
    in 8th, hope u included zylam marex menu mod..
    thanks a lot bro... ill include zylam marex menu mod in it...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    yup thanks.... sure ill
    yup... n shorter length of startup sound...
    maybe like "autobot transforming sound" with "transformer animation". n becoming "transformers' edition"..

anyway, take care of your hand first..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dbf1430
    yup... n shorter length of startup sound...
    maybe like "autobot transforming sound" with "transformer animation". n becoming "transformers' edition"..

anyway, take care of your hand first..
    yes bro thanks yup ill do as u say

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Why Why Why ....
    i extract rof2 and i make my cooking firmware and repack and flash my N97 v 21.0.104 every thing is very good but when i tray install some programs like python not cracked and n-gage crack in the finish step and before copy installing file massage appear Unable to install.
    i tray remove some app and edit some text in private folder but still i have same problem i tired so match.
    last try i extract rof2 and repack again without any change just extract and repack but i have same problem some program can't install but ...
    when edit rof3 the problem disappear but now i have big file ( rof2 ) and small number of apps
    so pleEeEeEeEease i need help
    were the problem i think when Nokia Edit repack rof2 change some data or tacks and i tray other nokia editor same.
    i work in this about 12 days and i tired so so so match.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Power_flasher
    Why Why Why ....
    i extract rof2 and i make my cooking firmware and repack and flash my N97 v 21.0.104 every thing is very good but when i tray install some programs like python not cracked and n-gage crack in the finish step and before copy installing file massage appear Unable to install.
    i tray remove some app and edit some text in private folder but still i have same problem i tired so match.
    last try i extract rof2 and repack again without any change just extract and repack but i have same problem some program can't install but ...
    when edit rof3 the problem disappear but now i have big file ( rof2 ) and small number of apps
    so pleEeEeEeEease i need help
    were the problem i think when Nokia Edit repack rof2 change some data or tacks and i tray other nokia editor same.
    i work in this about 12 days and i tired so so so match.
    bro just give "Nokiafirmwareeditor.exe" a try and c ....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Keep only few things in mind while u cooking ya 8th firmware ..... Do not put any single app especialy xplore !
    .... Do not put visual Bookmarks ... they r of no use ! they just connects url with browser ! .... new wifi optimising mod ... n graphicz optimising mod r out thr ... use them for realy much bettr performence .... use default font ! al other fonts makes ya fone slow .... do not use heavy themes ... use stripes pink or stripes black , purple ,red anything u hv ... they works faster thb sound wave ..... ... n rest u knw everythng ... tc !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by its_me_harmeet
    Keep only few things in mind while u cooking ya 8th firmware ..... Do not put any single app especialy xplore !
    .... Do not put visual Bookmarks ... they r of no use ! they just connects url with browser ! .... new wifi optimising mod ... n graphicz optimising mod r out thr ... use them for realy much bettr performence .... use default font ! al other fonts makes ya fone slow .... do not use heavy themes ... use stripes pink or stripes black , purple ,red anything u hv ... they works faster thb sound wave ..... ... n rest u knw everythng ... tc !
    superb bro... yes i ll follow this.... thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hey m using ur cfw its really great....!!!
    but problem of hindi font still persists
    characters are too closely knit that they are not readable......
    any idea abt this
    so no use of practicle font
    thats why i've inserted goudy sans font(my favourite) and joker2009 effects and flashed

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hey appleorangefruit i just saw this post with lots of mods some new and some old. i dont no which ones you already have but they seem to be pretty good. you could take a look at them here http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,20358.0.html it would be nice if you could include the ones that improve performance. oh and one more thing could you like make the bluetooth receive files in e:/received or something so that they dont go on the phone memory, and that way the files receive wont b limited by the size of the phone memory. I hope your hand gets better soon. my best wishes your doing a great job with the firmwares keep it up

Page 149 of 384 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast