Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 138 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 3840
    d2d

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

Thanks for the effort , but this not what i needed .The folder made by the CFW had atleast 12 or more patches & these are just from rom patcher directory . I might sound to be a noob here but i am quite an expert myself &yes i had searched the forum before asking , please don't put a blame on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by boyriot

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

Now I know I should read ALL pages but I haven't got that far yet!. I started to follow the instructions on the first page and got to the one that said "8.COPY ALL THE DOWNLOADED FILES TO C:PROGRAMFILES... NOKIA....PHONEX....PRODUCT" but when I have gone into Program Files/Nokia..... there is not one called Phonex.. Anybody shed any light on what I need to bedoing or where I'm going wrong??. Thanks Scott.

d2d

Quote Originally Posted by tuktukscotty
    Now I know I should read ALL pages but I haven't got that far yet!. I started to follow the instructions on the first page and got to the one that said "8.COPY ALL THE DOWNLOADED FILES TO C:PROGRAMFILES... NOKIA....PHONEX....PRODUCT" but when I have gone into Program Files/Nokia..... there is not one called Phoenix.. Anybody shed any light on what I need to be doing or where I'm going wrong??. Thanks Scott.
    you have to make these folders yourself :

c:/program files/Nokia/Phoenix/RM356/Products

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Now I feel a bit stupid! :P

d2d

Quote Originally Posted by tuktukscotty
    Now I feel a bit stupid! :P
    after installation please copy this folder e:/patches & share all its contents here , i need them . E drives is your memory card

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Bro,..How to make transparent homescreen Navigation Bar,Contact bar , .it's not transparent yet,....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by d2d
    after installation please copy this folder e:/patches & share all its contents here , i need them . E drives is your memory card
    here you go.

d2d

Quote Originally Posted by myTANify
    here you go.
    thanks a ton

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi evri1... am back... my xams r ovr....
    now i can solve all of ur problems at 1 go...
    sorry 4 d inconvenience caused during my absence....

some people say the apps r not there and some say internet prob.... so make sure u flash both rofs2 and rofs3.... very few people r familiar only wid rofs2 so they leave our rofs3... dats the reason.. and any problem... comment it... ill solve...
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Glad you're back.. Hope your exams went well.

Allow me to go back in time.. :P Could you replace the Portuguese download link on the front page with the link over here: http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...html#msg200359
    Fixed a issue with the homescreens (Omnia didn't work), full keyboard didn't work and added Portuguese T9. Confirmed working by me and dpower (he's Portuguese).

Page 138 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast