Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 134 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

awesome CFW great job!!! i like it, but where is the nokia IM for chatting ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by Pl0xs
    The music player widget on the homescreen doesn't work on every homescreen theme.
    It doesn't work on this one:

But does work on this one:

It would be nice if the music player widget always looks like that.

Could you make that happen?
    Don't think anyone can.. The widget is part of the new v40 HS. Need some superb coding skills to add it to the Omnia HS.
    You could try 360ting since it adds a widget to every HS..

Quote Originally Posted by Fgroia
    hi, theres something wrong with the portuguese mod, i flashed it but now i cant conect to 3.5g network, can you help me?
    You may find a solution here: http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,19610.0.html

Quote Originally Posted by abner123
    @appleorangefruit

Mate I use the 7th cfw and I noticed that sending out sns takes time to be sent. did you notice that? i wasnt like that before. and if I use kill me, it restart the phone.
    apple is busy with school.. I'm using this CFW and didn't notice any strange delay while sending a SMS.
    After the flash you need to run kill me and move every running app to the "protected" zone. Otherwise you're able to terminate important/needed processes and therefore forcing a reboot.

Quote Originally Posted by himura05
    awesome CFW great job!!! i like it, but where is the nokia IM for chatting ?
    Not many people use it, so appleorangefruit probably removed it to save space and ram.

Quote Originally Posted by Pl0xs
    Lol there is no need to quote the whole startpost..
    haha, indeed xD

Quote Originally Posted by dpower
    Again, many thanks for all your help!!!!
    TY, appreciate your support.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

if i flash my default firmware v40.0.0.5 from 7th cooked firmware...is that we call it downgradingit may brick my phone or not...thanks...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    if i flash my default firmware v40.0.0.5 from 7th cooked firmware...is that we call it downgradingit may brick my phone or not...thanks...
    thats ok. it will not brick you phone. the 7th cfw is still v40, its just that appleorangefruit modify the name to appear as v50

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by abner123
    thats ok. it will not brick you phone. the 7th cfw is still v40, its just that appleorangefruit modify the name to appear as v50
    thanks +1

by the wat...how to use 7zip...it cannot detect my zip files...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Voice commands are working?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I am running this firmware for a few days now, and I must say that this is the best I ever tried.
    No bugs at all, very fast, good available ram, very close to perfection!
    I also must thank the creator appleorangefruit for his great work and the person that helped improve this portuguese version i am using DcR-Nl fixing a few bugs.

THANK YOU GUYS!!

I recommend this firmware to all 5800 users!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

does it support all rm versions

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i think it's only for rm-356

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Voice command is crashing after 2 sec. i open it same as all firmwares by applefruit.I use voice command.

Page 134 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast