Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 132 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 3840
  1. #1311
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    512
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default 7TH PORTUGUESE (PORTUGAL) w/ T9

    Here it is! Added Portuguese (Portugal) with T9 support and fixed the homescreens to work with Portuguese. Note: The Portuguese version in the start post doesn't include T9.



    Hahah I learned some Portuguese while doing this. :P

    This is the rofs2 only. Don't forget to also download the English rofs3 from the start post and flash it together!

    Download:
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...html#msg200359



    Quote Originally Posted by silver_born
    i only have .v01, .v011 , .v012, .v013 , .v014
    which one do i delete and replace with .v019?
    What are you trying to do?

  2. #1312
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    207
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by DcR-Nl
    Here it is! Added Portuguese with T9 support and fixed the homescreens to work with Portuguese. Note: The Portuguese version in the start post doesn't include T9.



    Hahah I learned some Portuguese while doing this. :P

    This is the rofs2 only. Don't forget to also download the English rofs3 from the start post and flash it together!

    Download:
    http://uploadbud.com/files/XGRREKH9/..._prd.rofs2.rar


    What are you trying to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by DcR-Nl
    Here it is! Added Portuguese with T9 support and fixed the homescreens to work with Portuguese. Note: The Portuguese version in the start post doesn't include T9.



    Hahah I learned some Portuguese while doing this. :P

    This is the rofs2 only. Don't forget to also download the English rofs3 from the start post and flash it together!

    Download:
    http://uploadbud.com/files/XGRREKH9/..._prd.rofs2.rar


    What are you trying to do?

    Flashing as we speak!!!

    Thanks a lot bro!!

  3. #1313
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    512
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by dpower
    Flashing as we speak!!!

    Thanks a lot bro!!
    No problem. Enjoy!

  4. #1314
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    207
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Bro, T9 works fine, but, there's a bug, no qwerty keyboard on Portuguese t9...
    Omnia HS works great also!!

    Thanks a lot for appleorangefruit and dcr-nl hard work! U guys are genius!

  5. #1315
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    512
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by dpower
    Bro, T9 works fine, but, there's a bug, no qwerty keyboard on Portuguese t9...
    Omnia HS works great also!!

    Thanks a lot for appleorangefruit and dcr-nl hard work! U guys are genius!
    Oh, didn't notice that. Thnx! Will try to fix that tomorrow.

  6. #1316
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    28
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Help about the 7th CFW... Where can i find the taskmanager because i can't find it... I can't access to Xplore...

    Thanks...

    EDITED:

    I found it, i thought taskmanager was another kind of application... It's in the Ramblow... :P

    Anyway, author did u include in the 7th CFW the speed up of the GSM/NETWORK when you start the phone? I didn't found it in your change log

    Many many thanks to this...

  7. #1317
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    14
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    hi bro!can u tell me how to drop vietnamese language into this 7th cfw,or can u give ur 7th cfw with vietnamese+english
    thanks

  8. #1318
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    512
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default 7TH PORTUGUESE (PORTUGAL) w/ T9

    Quote Originally Posted by DcR-Nl
    Here it is! Added Portuguese (Portugal) with T9 support and fixed the homescreens to work with Portuguese. Note: The Portuguese version in the start post doesn't include T9.



    Hahah I learned some Portuguese while doing this. :P

    This is the rofs2 only. Don't forget to also download the English rofs3 from the start post and flash it together!
    Fixed the issue with the fullscreen keyboard.
    Download:
    http://uploadbud.com/files/PIFKS8IT/..._prd.rofs2.rar


    Quote Originally Posted by viciouz
    Anyway, author did u include in the 7th CFW the speed up of the GSM/NETWORK when you start the phone? I didn't found it in your change log

    Many many thanks to this...
    appleorangefruit is busy with school, till the 4th of April. Meanwhile I can look it up if you want.. Which mod are you referring to (link)?

    Quote Originally Posted by thouae
    hi bro!can u tell me how to drop vietnamese language into this 7th cfw,or can u give ur 7th cfw with vietnamese+english
    thanks
    There are many guides on how to add a language. Please use the search function. One side note: the omnia HS probably wont work after adding Vietnamese.
    Could add Vietnamese for you, but not today. I'm taking a little break from flashing and repacking..

  9. #1319
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    213
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by DcR-Nl

    Could add Vietnamese for you, but not today. I'm taking a little break from flashing and repacking..
    Possible to add english-chinese?

  10. #1320
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    19
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    The music player widget on the homescreen doesn't work on every homescreen theme.
    It doesn't work on this one:


    But does work on this one:


    It would be nice if the music player widget always looks like that.

    Could you make that happen?


 
Page 132 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •