Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 130 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 3840
  1. #1291
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by dpower
    Yup, that will do, upload it bro!

    Thanks again!
    yup..ill... sorry i had went away to drink milk.. ill upload now..

  2. #1292
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by DcR-Nl
    Yes, but not all the files. Read text below...Did you edit the ecom-2-0.spi? You need to add the language to this file otherwise T9 will not work. Check out my guide: http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,19762.0.html
    I did it for a lot of languages including the Dutch translation. If you want I can help you. Just let me know.
    yes thanks bro.. if u can help me with.spi file...

  3. #1293
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    yup..ill... sorry i had went away to drink milk.. ill upload now..
    bro
    here is the link wid portuguese complete in menu and everywhere...
    but in msg select writing language as english and use t9

    http://www.mediafire.com/?zn1rgtmzzzw

  4. #1294
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    512
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    yes thanks bro.. if u can help me with.spi file...
    Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    bro
    here is the link wid portuguese complete in menu and everywhere...
    but in msg select writing language as english and use t9

    http://www.mediafire.com/?zn1rgtmzzzw
    Cool, will try to fix the portuguese T9. Working on it now.

  5. #1295
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by DcR-Nl
    Cool, will try to fix the portuguese T9. Working on it now.
    bro as portuguse and english are same in written in nokia keyboard layout... so we can chose writing language as english and use T9 correct?
    then do u think it is necessary to mod spi file..?
    please let me know i may b wrong..

  6. #1296
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    bye every1 ill b back on april 7th when my exam gets over... till then every1 help urselfs.. please.. thanks... in between ill try to come online 4m my phone to reply..

  7. #1297
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    207
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    bro as portuguse and english are same in written in nokia keyboard layout... so we can chose writing language as english and use T9 correct?
    then do u think it is necessary to mod spi file..?
    please let me know i may b wrong..
    To be honest it would be a lot better, cuz we the phone doesnt need to learn all the portuguese words, its predictive to english and not portuguese so it needs to learn the new words. Probably if fixing that spi file, the phone doesnt need to learn the portuguese words, it already predicts them...

  8. #1298
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    207
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    bye every1 ill b back on april 7th when my exam gets over... till then every1 help urselfs.. please.. thanks... in between ill try to come online 4m my phone to reply..
    Thanks a lot bro!!

  9. #1299
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    207
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by DcR-Nl
    Cool, will try to fix the portuguese T9. Working on it now.
    If you can fix it please send the download link!!

    Thanks for your help! Hexadecimal stuff is way too much for me!!

  10. #1300
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    512
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by dpower
    To be honest it would be a lot better, cuz we the phone doesnt need to learn all the portuguese words, its predictive to english and not portuguese so it needs to learn the new words. Probably if fixing that spi file, the phone doesnt need to learn the portuguese words, it already predicts them...
    Yep, you get it... When the .spi is fixed you can type Portuguese without having to add any words yourself. Give me a little hour and it should be fixed..
    Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    bye every1 ill b back on april 7th when my exam gets over... till then every1 help urselfs.. please.. thanks... in between ill try to come online 4m my phone to reply..
    ok, good luck with your exams!


 
Page 130 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •