Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 13 of 384 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

How to flash the firmware ? I open JAF, BB5, tick on Dead USB, tick on Manual Flash untick CRT... am i supposed to tick on INI ?? Then flash or DONT tick on INI and then flash ?? help me out here..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

HI gforcexx
    THANKS A LOT FOR TRYING MY CFW AND UR APPRECIATION!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gforcexx
    AOF mate, you're doing a great job here. Just flashed v5 of your CFW and I'm looking forward to the 6th!
    Oh, please don't include Maps since there'd be a lot of problems while setting custom POIs.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

HI erieez_era
    UR CORRECT... TICK ON INI THEN WAIT FOR 2 SECONDS, THERE WILL BE A POPUP AND THEN SELECT UR NOKIA 5800 AND PRESS OK.
    THEN CLICK ON FLASH BUTTON, AGAIN IT WILL COME UP WITH A WARNING ... NOW SWITCH OFF UR PHONE AND PRESS OK IN THAT WARNING AND IMMEDIATELY PRESS THE POWER BUTTON (JUST ONCE AND DONOT KEEP PRESSING).... FLASHING WILL START , WHEN IT SAYS DONE, WAIT FOR 5 SECONDS AND CLOSE EVERY THING AND UNPLUG UR PHONE AND ENJOY MY CFW....
    Quote Originally Posted by erieez_era
    How to flash the firmware ? I open JAF, BB5, tick on Dead USB, tick on Manual Flash untick CRT... am i supposed to tick on INI ?? Then flash or DONT tick on INI and then flash ?? help me out here..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

its great mate.. im using your 4th cooked version.. how about adding tagalog language?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

While flashing im getting an error.. Flash files corrupted or missing.. ! What should i do ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by fgwafu
    its great mate.. im using your 4th cooked version.. how about adding tagalog language?
    hi ill try to add

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by erieez_era
    While flashing im getting an error.. Flash files corrupted or missing.. ! What should i do ?
    hi bro i have sent u a pm on the instructions...
    actually the cfw is not corrupted but sometimes jaf shows it as corrupted... check out ur mail

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by steven ashrav.8466
    i turned my phone OFF then pressed FLASH , apopup appeared then i pressed YES then pressed POWER button...
    the flash takes about 40 SECs but after these 40 SECs the screen was blank
    and just afew words were written [NOKIA....TEST......40.0.005 'i don't remember them exactly' ]
    THE PHONE DIDN'T RESPOND SO i removed the pattery and put it again.

i turned the phone ON but amessage shown [SYSTEM ERROR].I Pressed OK...there's no other choice.

was that CORRECT or should i REflash the phone ?
    its perfectly fine... no need to reflash it.. it is normal !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thanks irizwan
    Quote Originally Posted by irizwan
    Thank you very much for this CFW it's REALLY awesome It's quicker than any i've tried

Thanko

+1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by k4ce
    does the youtube app crash in 5th one ? i had that problem wid 4 ... am i the only one facing this problem ...

anyway, great work ... 12th board ? do well ... best of luck
    hi k4ce
    i have tried youtube it doesnot crash in mine .... but still ill once again go through it... and try my 5th cfw also....

Page 13 of 384 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast