Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 127 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by samumar
    Partially solved: put back Italian as writing language but it says there's no predictive text available for Italian...
    yes bro.. am very sorry i had 4got add the t9 file... ill add it now and repack and change the dwnld link... sorry 4 the mistake i did..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

Apple nevermind! You are so kind! Please let me know when you repack it so I'll test it immediately!
    +1 for the cfw and +1 for your kindness and precious help!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Why can't I install Farm Frenzy.jar?

.sis works but .jar don't :s

EDIT: Ok.. it justs works with AutoInstaller :s

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Tnx appleorangefruit for the information... Now atleast i now what do i need to download rofs 2 and 3 + 7th english. And where can i get the original firmware files ? Yeah im a newbe to all this modding stuff And yes i think i need a step by step instruction Another question , do i need to hard reset my phone before the flasing thing ? Or the flashing means im formating my phone ? (both C and E or just C ? )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

REQUEST: appleorangefruit, please upload this 7th CFW with Portuguese support!

You're a star man, I rather leave it to someone that knows what is doing, I tried but i just cant be successful !

Thanks man!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by german15
    Tnx appleorangefruit for the information... Now atleast i now what do i need to download rofs 2 and 3 + 7th english. And where can i get the original firmware files ? Yeah im a newbe to all this modding stuff And yes i think i need a step by step instruction Another question , do i need to hard reset my phone before the flasing thing ? Or the flashing means im formating my phone ? (both C and E or just C ? )
    bro u need navifirm to download.... the original firmware files... actually am not in a situation to type out the details.. coz i need to sleep early as i need to get up 5 in the morning ... am xtremely sorry..
    but u can find step by step instructuion in my thread in the 1st page or little ahead... 1ce again very sorry...

kloty

Quote Originally Posted by dpower

You're a star man, I rather leave it to someone that knows what is doing, I tried but i just cant be successful !

Thanks man!
    It┤s not portuguese but...
    I added SPANISH to A.O.Fruit firm and put it here:

http://depositfiles.com/files/ajt3mal3o

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dpower

Thanks man!
    yes bro i made the portuguese version... it is working... everywhere menu msg.. but T9 is not working..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kloty

Thanx dude but Spanish is not exactly Portuguese! Same as for Brazilian!

The problem is that adding all the lang files is very tricky, its a lot of different files...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kloty

bro did u check everything.. i mean did u install a sis app...tried T9 in msg?? if all works its superb...
    ill add to my 1st page..

Page 127 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast