Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 126 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

can anyone tell me how to turn the startup tone down?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by samumar
    Thanks man i'll test it out asap!
    ok thanks 2 u too 4 dwnlding..
    let me know how it is...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kempjoiner
    can anyone tell me how to turn the startup tone down?
    bro while the phone boots u can touch the screen to stop the sound and the animation... or u can keep the phone in silent mode... and when phone restarts animation will b there but no sound..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hello every1 today is my last day to stay online.. as ill b needing to study 24 hrs 4m tomorrow onwards..... as am having my exam on 7th april....
    ill b posting replies to comment from mobile.... but it is difficult to add new languages to this 7th cfw till 7th april...
    once my last paper gets over on 7th april.. ill do all languages, if my cfw still remains famous and liked by DM members ...
    miss u all.
    ill try to add lang in between if i get permission from my dad...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Can you make one with Portuguese please?

The one I made yesterday works but it have a few bugs :s

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hellow everyone Im so confused with all the links on the first page, 7th firmware is the last write ? But why is it so small ? 12 mb ?! Can someone help me with installing it ? Maiby some tutorial ? What do i need to download first ?? (sry for bad english im russian )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    ok thanks 2 u too 4 dwnlding..
    let me know how it is...
    Apple it's freaking cool this cfw!
    The problem is that I can't use the T9 (predictive text) in Italian when writing sms.
    The second is that I mistake and chose the Chinese (4 squares) as input language and now if I tap on the screen to write a sms it doesn't pop up the keyboard anymore! Please help!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by german15
    Hellow everyone Im so confused with all the links on the first page, 7th firmware is the last write ? But why is it so small ? 12 mb ?! Can someone help me with installing it ? Maiby some tutorial ? What do i need to download first ?? (sry for bad english im russian )
    sorry bro... i know it is not arranged properly...
    bro 1stly u need to decide whether u need english or italian or arabic (only these 3 r availale at the movement)
    if u select english then download the 7th (latest) both rofs2 file and the rofs3 file...
    then download navifirm and download the original firmware files (7 files) and delete the rofs2 and rofs3(original) and replace it with my rofs2 and rofs3 and flash wid them.... if u dont know how to flash.. or u dont know anything about cooked firmwares .. then let me know ill post step by step instruction...
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by samumar
    Apple it's freaking cool this cfw!
    The problem is that I can't use the T9 (predictive text) in Italian when writing sms.
    The second is that I mistake and chose the Chinese (4 squares) as input language and now if I tap on the screen to write a sms it doesn't pop up the keyboard anymore! Please help!
    bro go to settings--> phone--> language ---> and then set writing language as italian and phone language also to italian..
    let me know when it is resolved..
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    bro go to settings--> phone--> language ---> and then set writing language as italian and phone language also to italian..
    let me know when it is resolved..
    thanks
    Partially solved: put back Italian as writing language but it says there's no predictive text available for Italian...

Page 126 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast