Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 118 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

hey guys, cook ur own fm with ur language. there r enuff threats out there. AmberLynn and DcR-Nl got it too. apple, fm works fine but what about the rompatcher "bug" as mentioned before?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

Ok I couldn't add Portuguese to this cfw so I managed to add all the other EURO1 languages :P

It's a little bigger but at least it have the language you want.

Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish

Download Here

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kloty
    Omnia = BASIC
    Finger Use = Finger Use

[..]

Somtimes, when you upload your config with nokia PCsuite from another firm saved file, some homscreen desapear, so check when you just flash this firm. You should see as the pic.
    +1 Thanks for the info, but I've almost found the problem. The Finger Use and Omnia homescreens dissapear when I select Dutch and when I switch back to English they work again. :/ How the hell is that even possible. Gonna be a long night again.. :P

kloty

Quote Originally Posted by DcR-Nl
    +1 Thanks for the info, but I've almost found the problem. The Finger Use and Omnia homescreens dissapear when I select Dutch and when I switch back to English they work again. :/ How the hell is that even possible. Gonna be a long night again.. :P
    I use spanish and nothing chages when I switch betwen languages.
    Just leting you know

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kloty
    I use spanish and nothing chages when I switch betwen languages.
    Just leting you know
    lol, thanks again. I've looked at the files of the homescreen mod appleorangefruit used. It includes hasclassiclist.o0000, hasclassiclist.o0001, hasclassiclist.o0002, hasclassiclist.o0003, hasclassiclist.o0004, hasclassiclist.o0005 and hasclassiclist.o0039.
    Spanish is r04, right? Think if I copy the hasclassiclist.o0001 file and rename it to hasclassiclist.o0018 (dutch is r1 it will be fixed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

can anybody meke czech language pack please?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Guys its possible because ROFS2 contains resource files, so that means the language, if you use ROFs2 of other pack, some rxx files aren't there and bang, something is missing so no dutch or spanish

kloty

lol, thanks again. I've looked at the files of the homescreen mod appleorangefruit used. It includes hasclassiclist.o0000, hasclassiclist.o0001, hasclassiclist.o0002, hasclassiclist.o0003, hasclassiclist.o0004, hasclassiclist.o0005 and hasclassiclist.o0039.
    Spanish is r04, right? Think if I copy the hasclassiclist.o0001 file and rename it to hasclassiclist.o0018 (dutch is r1 it will be fixed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default DUTCH

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pingu
    Guys its possible because ROFS2 contains resource files, so that means the language, if you use ROFs2 of other pack, some rxx files aren't there and bang, something is missing so no dutch or spanish
    Haha I did it.. :P I downloaded the Samsung i8910 Omnia HD firmware and extracted the Dutch homescreen files. The homescreens work great now! Finally a 100% Dutch version of this firmware.

This is the Dutch rofs2, just flash it together with the rofs3 and you're all set. Again, didn't change anything to the 7TH firmware of appleorangefruit, only added Dutch with working T9 support.
    http://www.ziddu.com/download/922688...ITION.rar.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@appleorangefruit

Were u really able to get Hindi lang? All the other members who've tried haven't been successful! Wat Lang Pack hav u used can u share it? I needed that on my CFW! Thanx in advance!

Page 118 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast