Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 116 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by kloty
    IN JUST 2 MOUNTHS...

REPLAIS: 1140
    VIEWS: 41549

CONGRATULATIONS APPLEORAN.
    thanks .. thanks a lot sir... it all because of the DM members... am very grateful to them... thanks to every one...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by Pl0xs
    Did you delete the music 'widget' on the homescreen? =(
    It doesn't work on several homescreen themes.

And could you also add the dutch language?

Thanks!
    bro i did not delete the music widget... normally in original nokia firmware music widget is available in only the contacts bar homescreen....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PC Expert
    Is the Chinese version coming soon?
    I am very excited.
    bro i had made it yesterday... but suddenly there was a problem ... with chinese fonts... so now am again started making it... i had school today... so did not have much time... ill make it as soon as possible...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    bro i had made it yesterday... but suddenly there was a problem ... with chinese fonts... so now am again started making it... i had school today... so did not have much time... ill make it as soon as possible...
    Nvm, take your time. Anyway just pm me when it's done ok.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@AppleOrangeFruit
    Still using ur CFW.. Found some other little issues with the patches:
    -'Keylock' patch doesn't work
    -'Call log' patch is added two times
    -'Disable Charger Notes' patch isn't working because you haven't enabled the 5800 patch line. Check attachment for a working one.
    -The 'Hide Menu' patch (restart phone using power button) doesn't work. Added the right one in my attachment.

Would be nice if you could add the 'Disable Red Recording LED' and 'Remove Show Open Apps' patches. Also attached.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    bro did u unpack my cfw and add something and repacked?
    or u used my english or hindi cfw ?? please let me know...
    yeah bro.. i did unpack your CFW and add youtube.. thats all..
    i removed it and now everything's fine

Thanks a lot bro..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Pl0xs
    And could you also add the dutch language?
    Also using Dutch with this firmware. Didn't change anything and didn't remove English, only added Dutch with T9 support. Don't forget to also download/flash the ROFS3!
    Download:
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...html#msg199415

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Italian - English - Chinese with full support for T9 wanted!
    Looking forward for you CFW Appleorangefruit!
    Ah, no landscape in home screen appreciated!
    Thanks in adv.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi friends ii have a strange problem, i was able to flash successfully, i cant see all the application that are said in the change log. I only had rompatcher and killme, and i cant open theme, when i tap on themes nothing happens.
    pale white theme is loaded while in the ph start up and i cnat change theme.
    I even flashed it by removing the memory card also, i dont know where this white theme is cumming from. I used both the files for flashing. Please let me know if i am missing any thing.

when i see the version (*#0000#) it shows nomal v40 i cant see(v 50.0.005 DM 4th Sense Edition) and custom date is 29-12-2009 not 24-3-2010.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by balu1234
    Hi friends ii have a strange problem, i was able to flash successfully, i cant see all the application that are said in the change log. I only had rompatcher and killme, and i cant open theme, when i tap on themes nothing happens.
    pale white theme is loaded while in the ph start up and i cnat change theme.
    I even flashed it by removing the memory card also, i dont know where this white theme is cumming from. I used both the files for flashing. Please let me know if i am missing any thing
    You probably forgot to flash the rofs3.. Themes are in the rofs3. Had the exact same problem when I selected a wrong rofs3.

Page 116 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast