Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 114 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

nice cfw appleorangfruit. but the cheezy part was the start up tone. LOL! overall. good work.
    +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

hello, thanks for this rom, I am a newby here and after doing my reading I managed to install it. but I would like to do 2 things.

1. Remove or disabel startup sound...I open and shut down my phone a lot and sometimes is disturbing.

2. Want to remove some applicatons...for example x-plore and others.

Please advise me how to do this, and I think after that I can handle with repacking and reflashing rom.

Thanks alot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ruh01
    hello, thanks for this rom, I am a newby here and after doing my reading I managed to install it. but I would like to do 2 things.

1. Remove or disabel startup sound...I open and shut down my phone a lot and sometimes is disturbing.

2. Want to remove some applicatons...for example x-plore and others.

Please advise me how to do this, and I think after that I can handle with repacking and reflashing rom.

Thanks alot.

you cannot remove that bec its embedded on rom unless you know to unpack the fw and repack it otherwise xplore will remain there. on the start up tone its the same thing or just turn off warning tones.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thnx, I did my research and I managed to unpack rofs2 with nokiaeditor 7 but I don't know what to delete to make that aplications dissapear and to change startup tone.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ruh01
    Thnx, I did my research and I managed to unpack rofs2 with nokiaeditor 7 but I don't know what to delete to make that aplications dissapear and to change startup tone.
    just install jbak reboot and run it if you want to restart your fone so you won't be able to hear the startup sound or turn on RestartOnLongPress patch.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by smonk
    Same error And my JAF says CRT 308, Not CRT 418.

Here's an image

Notice the ver and IMEI box at the bottom of JAF. JAF doesn't even detect my phone!

i've also experienced this one...but i've managed it..just reflashed your fone and press immediately the powerbutton when it asks you to do so..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Man

good job with this CFW... I changed some things that I like in your CFW ((personal stuff)) and works smooth... nice job..

but... i have one question... why RomPatcher doesn't open? Even if I install your CFW with any mod by my own, isn't open anyway... any clue??

Thanks!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLynn
    ...and here it is.
    Extract CFW (rofs2), copy content of attached zip file into respective folders (overwrite existing files), repack and flash.
    Replaced the startup sound with a silent mp3.
    Br
    Amber
    For all people too lazy to cook by themselves: Here is the german rofs2.
    Just replace the original one of AppleOrangeFruits v7 with it before flashing and you've got english + german.
    Including silent startup mp3 and additional patches (e.g. "no recording beep" and "no led on camera").
    Br
    Amber

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

umm, why i cant install any new apps? it says my file corrupted even i use all of my back up apps?
    any? Thanks in advance

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

can someone add portuguese language?

Page 114 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast