Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 11 of 384 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 4TH COOKED FIRMWARE 11/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY APLICATIONS PREINSTALLED!!!!

it happend four or five times the fourth one that did have that bug dunno about the others and i need my langauge or at least tell me how to get it in your cfw

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 4TH COOKED FIRMWARE 11/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY APLICATIONS PREINSTALLED!!!!

Can you put in fonts tat support chinese or use back nokia default fonts on your CFW? This will be good for chinese users like me. Thank you!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

What do i have to install to make my phone hacked.I ve done all the things with jaff works fine , when i acces the rompatcher a message apears press ok and then goes back to aplication screen.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi! Can you add in your cooked fw Orange HS & Voda (no landscape) and Quickoffice,Zip manager,Phyton and Ovi maps 3.03 It's Italian language compatible??thanks!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by madutzu23
    What do i have to install to make my phone hacked.I ve done all the things with jaff works fine , when i acces the rompatcher a message apears press ok and then goes back to aplication screen.
    hi use my 4th cfw it has rom patcher working!! b4 that format ur memory card and phone memory and then flash to avoid conflict with apps ....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by simon95
    hi! Can you add in your cooked fw Orange HS & Voda (no landscape) and Quickoffice,Zip manager,Phyton and Ovi maps 3.03 It's Italian language compatible??thanks!
    ya sure ill add, please give me a day coz my board are going to start and am doing both studing and creatind rofs2 work simultaneously....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

n bro plz add the music store back to it.
    I use it quite frequently
    Tnx in adv

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ayush3090
    n bro plz add the music store back to it.
    I use it quite frequently
    Tnx in adv
    HI MUSIC STORE IS THERE IN MY FIRMWARE.... I EVEN CHECKED IT OUT... NEWAYS TRY OUT MY 5TH CFW IT HAS LOT OF CHANGES....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

AOF mate, you're doing a great job here. Just flashed v5 of your CFW and I'm looking forward to the 6th!

Quote Originally Posted by simon95
    Oh, please don't include Maps since there'd be a lot of problems while setting custom POIs.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    HI MUSIC STORE IS THERE IN MY FIRMWARE.... I EVEN CHECKED IT OUT... NEWAYS TRY OUT MY 5TH CFW IT HAS LOT OF CHANGES....
    NICE thanks dude.. this CFW is awesome... it almost the same like what i want.. i'll try it as soon as i get home..

Page 11 of 384 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast