Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 107 of 384 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

try using nokia editor repack!
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,17594.0.html
    i have XFW - Symbian Beta and i can change it in like 5 min! but i dont know about this firmware!
    use repack to repack and find effect folder, delete old effects and put new one, pack, and patch again and u will have new effects )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

thanks a lot sir for giving hindi language ........... but does it is possible to change the alphabets which we see on keyboard also as now we see english alphabets and type in hindi so it is somewhat difficult

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by HACKDOOM
    VERRY VERRY GOD !!! appleorangefruit ! You have made the best Firmwere online now !!!!

i don't like something......your nik names in startup screens !

We know how made them we sincerly apreciate....Verry Nice !!Verry Nice !
    Nice FONTS !NICE THEME EFECTS ! NICE THEMEs ! ....

Xplorer added .....but no crack !...

Structural Folders of main menu Verry verrry god !"hack" folder and games.....aplications....

Internet Shorcuts.... Verry God ideea !!! Bravo !

....Brother.....Best Firmware Ever ....

PS: Disable Charger Notes Pack not WORKING and Keylock !!not working !

Please Hack And Games ....folders can get an icon ?? so we do not ned to use menu editor to change default icons

thanks a lot bro.... and for disable charger notes and keylock patch ill find n link it to u....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    awesome firmware..anyway...
    can someone explain on this

"8. Private folder deleted automatically in memory card
    9. Resource folder deleted automatically in memory card
    10. sys folder deleted automatically in memory card
    11. system folder deleted automatically"

if i install garmin or dictionary which required file to be put in e/resource and e/private... it is deleted or nothow to make it undeleted?? thanks...

+1 for appleorangefruit..very nice firmware...
    bro when ever we flash our firmware, people advice to format their memory card or delete private sys system resource folder from memory card and then flash as our old applications files in those folders conflict with the newer apps which we ll install after flashing....
    so i made this process of deleting folders automatic so that we dont need to manually delete by connection to pc and then delete...
    this method saves us at least 20 inutes of work.....
    and about garmin.. u can install it again those necessary garmin files will be copied to ur phone easily... no need to worry....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by akilhs28
    how can we add any theme effects to cooked fwand ur fw s super especially boot and startup screen,themes..
    to change theme effect...
    1. extract my rofs2 with nokia editor software
    2. goto resource folder then the effects folder and delete all files in that folder
    3. copy ur theme effects which u like to that effects folder and then repack....and flash..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pramodsubhashwagh123
    thanks a lot sir for giving hindi language ........... but does it is possible to change the alphabets which we see on keyboard also as now we see english alphabets and type in hindi so it is somewhat difficult
    yes bro ill surely try to...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi, apple! Your 7th with chinese support ready? Can't wait to test it...sorry for my impatient!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Pllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee help me now? Otherwise I feel like I'm annoying you.

Here's my JAF log.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    bro when ever we flash our firmware, people advice to format their memory card or delete private sys system resource folder from memory card and then flash as our old applications files in those folders conflict with the newer apps which we ll install after flashing....
    so i made this process of deleting folders automatic so that we dont need to manually delete by connection to pc and then delete...
    this method saves us at least 20 inutes of work.....
    and about garmin.. u can install it again those necessary garmin files will be copied to ur phone easily... no need to worry....
    ooowHH..i thought it will delete everytime it is rebooted... Thanks anyway... you are the best +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

people who are having difficulty in using jaf or jaf not working ...
    follow the instructions.....
    ---- exit or disable ur antivirus ------
    1. Uninstall nokia ovi store.
    2. Uninstall noia connectivity cable & remove all softwares related with nokia...
    3. shutdown pc and restart
    4. download ovi store and install
    5. after installation connect your phone to pc in pc suite mode...
    6. wait for 2 minutes, donot touch ur phone nor ur pc...
    7. then open my computer and goto nokia 5800 ---> memory card and transfer any file to ur phone eg. a image...
    8. then dissconnect ur phone...
    9. then install jaf from --- http://www.box.net/shared/yrquk3kbj0
    10. while installing jaf a popup will come asking ur permission to overwrite drivers... click on no and dont allow it to over ur drivers...
    11. then after finishing jaf installation....
    -- download navifirm ---> http://www.box.net/shared/pdudk24ydi
    --- open navifirm and immediately double click on all
    --- select nkia 5800 rm 356 and select v40.0.005 and select ur country
    --- then tick mark on all files in the files column and start download
    --- after finishing download... copy the 7 files and paste it in C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356 folder....
    ---- then delete rofs2 and rofs3 file , which u just pasted in that folder...
    --- download my rofs2 and rofs3 and paste it in that folder
    restart pc...
    12. then connect ur phone in pc suite mode
    13. then open p key emulator and click on go
    14. then a error would popup ... click on ok
    15. then in the new opened windows click on BB5 tab, then tick dead usb, tick manual flash, untick crt 481 and tick use ini
    16. after ticking use ini a small window will open, select nokia 5800 rm 356 and press ok.
    17. then press on flash
    18. a small error windows will open up. now switch off ur phone
    19. press ok in the error window and when it says switch on ur phone.... just press the power button once[donot keep pressing]
    20. in the log it will show cannot find phone or flashing server not found and the flashing proccess wont start but .... but now only ur flashing driver and connectivity drivers are installed...
    ---- now goto C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356 folder and inside this a new folder will be created named like rm356nokia5800v40.0.005... delete that folder
    21. now close jaf and ur pc...
    22. restart ur pc
    23. again connect ur phone to pc (and perform the same steps from 12 to 19) but still ill type it down :P
    24. open pkey emulator ... click on go.... click ok on the error windows... then press the BB5 tab ...then manual flash.... dead usb.... untick crt 418... tick use ini and select nokia 5800 rm356... then press flash ... now switch off ur phone and then press ok in the error window and press the power button on just once and now the flashing will start... when it says done... u can disconnect r phone and enjoy my firmware....
    25. dats it.. if u have any problem please let me know... keep this browser windows open and perform step by step... it is very easy .. no need to worry..
    thanks

Page 107 of 384 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast