Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 105 of 384 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

what a firmware wow Bindblowing Rohith Best Firmware Ever Rock on bro

Works Nice +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by smonk
    HELP!!

I need help, appleorangefruit. JAF is unable to detect my phone. I have latest OVI suite installed, Using Windows XP. I recently format my computer 'cause of viruses, it used to flash it without a problem earlier, I've been using your CFWs, but now, JAF just doesn't detect my phone. Also, Can I download any firmware variant from NAVIFIRM to overwrite your files on or do I have to download a specific variant like APAC1 Red or something?

Thanks.
    sorry am out and online from my phone... Ill reach good within 10 minutes and tell u the instructions...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

WHERE ARE :
    - 20 Capabilities Signing Support.
    - Administrator Control Support.

please upgrade !!(

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Apple, Downloading Hindi, Did you try it? Does it work correctly?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by paarkhi
    Apple, Downloading Hindi, Did you try it? Does it work correctly?
    yes bro hindi works.. U can read and write messages in hindi... But the menu is in english...
    To use hindi u need to make phone language as english and writing language as hindi.. And then u can use hindi...
    I have tested it and its working.. :-)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Apache
    what a firmware wow Bindblowing Rohith Best Firmware Ever Rock on bro

Works Nice +1
    thanks a lot... :-)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

But the characters are very near, and when you make the characters half then its very gibberish, do I need to install any other Unicode Font for this or what? not satisfied with the quality of hindi Displayed, I think I had the same problem with XFW-Hindi FW also, Is there anyway to improve this or am I doing something wrong.
    I think as there is no hindi for fw40, you must have used the hindi pack uploaded by lillian which is Fw11....

Screen Shot posted, it is
    रविन्द्र क्या क्यो फोन्ट
    [img][/img]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by HACKDOOM
    WHERE ARE :
    - 20 Capabilities Signing Support.
    - Administrator Control Support.

please upgrade !!(
    bro i have modified the system files so by default we can install 99% of unsigned apps...
    And secondly rom patcher is there so we can just apply the install server patch for those 1% unsigned files and install them nicely.... So i did not put the 20 capabilities signing support...

And i have no idea wats that administrator control.. So if u know wats it let me know, ill learn something 4m u...
    Thanks 4 downloading my firmware... :-)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by paarkhi
    But the characters are very near, and when you make the characters half then its very gibberish, do I need to install any other Unicode Font for this or what? not satisfied with the quality of hindi Displayed, I think I had the same problem with XFW-Hindi FW also, Is there anyway to improve this or am I doing something wrong.
    I think as there is no hindi for fw40, you must have used the hindi pack uploaded by lillian which is Fw11....
    will post a screen shot later
    yes they are little near.. Ill c to it... :-)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    yes they are little near.. Ill c to it... :-)
    its not only that they are near, they dont even legate, see above for the screenshot

Page 105 of 384 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast