Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 104 of 384 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

I had to once Kill it as everyone says in their CFW Logs who Integrate Xplorer or else no probs., I think each and every phone is some what different with the Product code and versions and so on....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

Tested and it works perfect except for xplore...I try hard reset and it doesn't work and when I reinstall it, it doesn't allow. Anyway it's a great CFW and thanks apple.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by DcR-Nl
    Why did you add such a LOUD startup sound? It scared the hell out of me. Do you wanna destroy everyones internal speakers? I'm serious, this is not good for your speakers..
    The font is a little too small, can't read some webpages - like youtube - without zooming in. The Hack and Games folders could use nicer icons (not the default folder icon). Also please consider removing the default bookmarks. Download this, download that, or just download this.. Nobody uses those bookmarks anyway. Ain't I right...? Anyone..?

Don't take it to serious, overall it's a very decent CFW! Finally one which makes good use of the mods and doesn't disable my 3G connection.. Thanks for all the hard work! +1 Will use it.
    bro am sorry to scare u with the start up sound... Actually my boot animation is around 20 seconds long so i was searching 4 some sound also with the 20seconds long and i had found this 1 out... Am sorry bro for the fonts too ... The reason is 3 days back my friend had suggested me this practical font so i had put it ... The instructions ty change fonts are available in this forum but still ill post it down... And i had left the hack and games folder default so that the icon of those folder change along with the theme applied and not remain fixed... And thanks that u liked my firmware.... :-) thanks 4 ur support and feed back.. :-)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Solution to all problems...
    1. Just after flashing with jaf.. Phone shows local or test mode....
    Solution: wait for 10 seconds and then remove the battery and reinsert and start the phone...
    2. Just when u open xplorer shows blue error screen..
    Solution. Yes when u open xplorer for the first time after flashing it will show a blue error screen... Now just keep pressing the middle menu button, now a small pop up will come and will show u all open applications.. Then just hold ur finger on xplorer untill 2 options come that is to open and exit.. Select the exit option xplorer will close.. And now next time u open xplorer it will work properly wid out any blue screen..
    3. It is normal for the phone to go blank just after flashing, it is because.. In my firmware just after flashing and till the boot screen ends, many operations are performed like, delete 200mb data of ur game files and many useless things are automatically deleted and many new folders are created in memory card, in that 30 second period of startup for the first time after flashing... So no need to worry i have added these 4th sense feature to reduce every 1s effort after flashing..
    4. If any 1 does not like my start up sound or music u can change them easily...
    Download nokia editor from our forum.. Open the software click on open to open my rofs2 them click on extract..
    Then open rofs2 folder goto data folder and delete startup.mp3 and startup.gif and put ur own sound and animation and click on repack... Then copy the repacked file to the rm356 directory and flash...
    5.to change font just extract my file and goto resource folder fonts and delete the 4 files and replace it with ur fonts of liking... And repack and flash...
    I hope i have solved peoples problem at 1 go...

People having problem flashing or odds tutorial ill soon post a video... :-)
    Thanks every1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

released hindi version .... people who wanted hindi very badly can give it a try now...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    released hindi version .... people who wanted hindi very badly can give it a try now...
    i want greek english badly!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

HELP!!

I need help, appleorangefruit. JAF is unable to detect my phone. I have latest OVI suite installed, Using Windows XP. I recently format my computer 'cause of viruses, it used to flash it without a problem earlier, I've been using your CFWs, but now, JAF just doesn't detect my phone. Also, Can I download any firmware variant from NAVIFIRM to overwrite your files on or do I have to download a specific variant like APAC1 Red or something?

Thanks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

appreciate ur word dude.... but b frank nothing special....nd with in 15 mints l removd ma battary nd mem card twice to gt ma fon bak to normal...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

A humble request--please make the 7th edition rom in telugu --if possible please do mail the link to me with regards

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodygr
    i want greek english badly!!!!!!!
    bro please upload ur rofs2 if u can... please

Page 104 of 384 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast