Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 103 of 384 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by kerneil
    hi this cfw flashes perfectly but the phone does not start when the flashing is finished! all i get is a blank screen. any suggestions? am i doing something wrong? Prodcode: 0573761
    dude if ur getting a screen where it says local mode or if it is blank, then remove he battery , reboot and it should work
    if it still doesn't work then try rebooting without mem card.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by usama ahmmed 1
    dude if ur getting a screen where it says local mode or if it is blank, then remove he battery , reboot and it should work
    if it still doesn't work then try rebooting without mem card.
    +1 mate thamks!! it worked! its aliiiiiiive!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Why did you add such a LOUD startup sound? It scared the hell out of me. Do you wanna destroy everyones internal speakers? I'm serious, this is not good for your speakers..
    The font is a little too small, can't read some webpages - like youtube - without zooming in. The Hack and Games folders could use nicer icons (not the default folder icon). Also please consider removing the default bookmarks. Download this, download that, or just download this.. Nobody uses those bookmarks anyway. Ain't I right...? Anyone..?

Don't take it to serious, overall it's a very decent CFW! Finally one which makes good use of the mods and doesn't disable my 3G connection.. Thanks for all the hard work! +1 Will use it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i still can't get explorer to work, where will I open the task manager? after presssing the middle menu buttton, and how will i close the explorer app?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by joydiw
    i still can't get explorer to work, where will I open the task manager? after presssing the middle menu buttton, and how will i close the explorer app?
    Open Xplorer and then Hold down the middle menu button and close the Xplorer or kill it with Kill Me, its only the first time that Xplorer will show BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death), it works perfectly but will show a nagging screen of Unregistered Version for 3 seconds...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I will wait for your chinese-english firmware with chinese read write support

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by paarkhi
    Open Xplorer and then Hold down the middle menu button and close the Xplorer or kill it with Kill Me, its only the first time that Xplorer will show BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death), it works perfectly but will show a nagging screen of Unregistered Version for 3 seconds...
    done this several times, still BSOD when trying to open explore

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Did the same.. Pressed and held the button in the middle followed by pressing and holding on the X-plorer icon and selecting close. If you didn't installed anything, try a hard reset.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by DcR-Nl
    Did the same.. Pressed and held the button in the middle followed by pressing and holding on the X-plorer icon and selecting close. If you didn't installed anything, try a hard reset.
    finally, thanks DcR-Nl

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I don't know what's up with that guys I didnt even do that once it worked straight off the bat. I didnt have to close it and restart or anything I dont know if this had anything to do with it but I formated my MC before I flashed.
    But I hope you get it working

Page 103 of 384 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast