Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 100 of 384 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

thanks a lot to every1 who downloaded my cfw ... Am really very very happy to c dat people r liking my firmware....
    And if any 1 is having problem flashing ill soon make a video tutorial .. Ill explain step by step... But tomorrow and day after tomorrow dats saturday and sunday it is difficult 4 of to come online because ill have to study 24 hours to compensate for the days i took in making this firmware... 1ce again thanks :-)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by abner123
    you have to change the product code of your phone to match the fw that you want to use.

jus click the green arrow
    which green arrow?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

you have to change the product code of your phone to match the fw that you want to use.

jus click the green arrow
    bro am sorry to tell that ur wrong... No need to change product code or do anything ... We can directly flash it... Ill post the instructions to flash soon.. Gud nite

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    bro am sorry to tell that ur wrong... No need to change product code or do anything ... We can directly flash it... Ill post the instructions to flash soon.. Gud nite
    ok, thx a lot. btw, i didnt know i've to download the original firmware 1st for jaf, i found only one talking about this. initially, i just ran jaf with nothing......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ykk_five
    which green arrow?
    just below my name. there's a green arrow before the word next

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    yeah right. but its not that easy for the first timer to do it using jaf. nemesis is more for newbie

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ykk_five
    ok, thx a lot. btw, i didnt know i've to download the original firmware 1st for jaf, i found only one talking about this. initially, i just ran jaf with nothing......
    you have to download the 7 files first form navifirm then copy and paste the cfw of appleorangfruit.

just below my name. there's a green arrow before the word next
    it's a thanks.....

yeah right. but its not that easy for the first timer to do it using jaf. nemesis is more for newbie
    i've spent 2 days searching for docs b4 i try to flash it. but there's no such things as a complete doc

you have to download the 7 files first form navifirm then copy and paste the cfw of appleorangfruit.
    i've downloaded all already

Page 100 of 384 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast