Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 10 of 384 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 4TH COOKED FIRMWARE 11/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY APLICATIONS PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by abner123
    nice! but instead of spinslide try using Slidespine coz the effects for HS when you press any icon is fast. one question though, if I flashed my phone using your cfw and apply the c2z, will I be able to play music? bec Im using the one that PNHT provided and when I apply c2z patch, it wont let play music. and if I hard reset is the RP+ still be there?
    ya rp+ will still be there after hardreset in my cfw on page 1....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 4TH COOKED FIRMWARE 11/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY APLICATIONS PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by abner123
    nice! but instead of spinslide try using Slidespine coz the effects for HS when you press any icon is fast. one question though, if I flashed my phone using your cfw and apply the c2z, will I be able to play music? bec Im using the one that PNHT provided and when I apply c2z patch, it wont let play music. and if I hard reset is the RP+ still be there?
    hi
    can u please tell what is the need for c2z when we can integrate mods in z drive itself??
    if u r using c2z for splash screen or effects or fonts let me know ill make a custom firmware with ur effects and splashscreen....fonts...
    OR
    try out this c2z creator
    DOWNLOAD: http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...0;attach=42554
    install it in ur phone click create....
    then backup ur earlier c2z patch from eatches to somewhere else and paste the newly created c2z patch to eatches and apply and see....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi
    can u please tell what is the need for c2z when we can integrate mods in z drive itself??
    if u r using c2z for splash screen or effects or fonts let me know ill make a custom firmware with ur effects and splashscreen....fonts...
    OR
    try out this c2z creator
    DOWNLOAD: http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...0;attach=42554
    install it in ur phone click create....
    then backup ur earlier c2z patch from eatches to somewhere else and paste the newly created c2z patch to eatches and apply and see....
    I dont have problem with fonts. yeah for splashscreen. im using the the one that came windows7. Im using animenu also for menu circle and from time to time im changing my tehem effects. so if I flash your cfw on my phone im not gonna be using the spinslide all the time. the spinslide is the fast one right?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

what is this nokia sms sending? i never had this :S

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockeer
    what is this nokia sms sending? i never had this :S
    the one that they disaled is the nokia sms sending when you hard reset your phone. normally it will automatically sent sms to nokia, they disabled it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ive got a problem installing jaf. it stops in the middle of the installation and says jaf has stop working im using windows vista, and i have my AV turned off

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by keicee
    ive got a problem installing jaf. it stops in the middle of the installation and says jaf has stop working im using windows vista, and i have my AV turned off
    did u run it as a dministrator , and in xp compablity mode....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yes ive tried that here's what it says when the app crashes
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: JAFSetup_1.98.62.exe
    Application Version: 1.98.62.0
    Application Timestamp: 46d055c9
    Fault Module Name: StackHash_c2c9
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
    Exception Code: c0000096
    Exception Offset: 00b81fc1
    OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: c2c9
    Additional Information 2: addcab2f3b8df90135053563ead5ec05
    Additional Information 3: 5a4d
    Additional Information 4: 4bcd1f773cc88016df1f049f214d48e4

Read our privacy statement:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thank you (appleorangefruit)
    pls i want arabic and english only in cfw pls consider my request and may i report a bug in your latest cfw when the phone is idle for around 1 hour when i recieve a call the phone doesnt respond at all i tryed it so much and happend the same

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by yeyoo
    thank you (appleorangefruit)
    pls i want arabic and english only in cfw pls consider my request and may i report a bug in your latest cfw when the phone is idle for around 1 hour when i recieve a call the phone doesnt respond at all i tryed it so much and happend the same
    am sorry, but may i know which cfw u downloaded from the 4... and how many times it has happened 1ce or more....
    ill correct it...
    thanks 4 reporting a bug... and ur support....

Page 10 of 384 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast