Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [THREAD RENAMED] Don MC Nokia 5800 Cooked FW - Scandinavia language pack

Quote Originally Posted by Don MC
    Ovi Store can be uninstalled in Application Manager.
    Or by going to the menu that contains the Ovi Store icon, select Options>Organise. Select the Ovi Store icon, then Options>Remove.

I think you are in the wrong thread, by the way...
    my meaning is
    removed the ovi store on the FW before flashing.
    not removed it after flashing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [THREAD RENAMED] Don MC Nokia 5800 Cooked FW - Scandinavia language pack

Landscape is not enabled on HS in any version of my CFW. And never will be.
    owh... my bad, the landscaped HS was actually another CFW.. not urs.. i tried M06, the part which i think sucked is the refined menu.. and also the fonts if im not wrong.. but seems like u removed the refined menu in M10.. awesome..

what default font that u use in your CFW?

in my personal opinion, ur CFW is the one i prefer the most up to this moment .. keep it up and update it with the latest mods.. ill be around check ur updates

1+ for u mate

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

so from what i've read, it's not possible to use your custom firmware and change the language pack, we have to build ourselves an entire new custom firmware from our own firmware files to use the language pack that we want to use?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@Don MC,

Read your PM

thanx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by villiams
    my meaning is
    removed the ovi store on the FW before flashing.
    not removed it after flashing.
    Wait a moment. Are you trying to flash a 5800 CFW into 5530? That won't work.
    Since version M07, Ovi Store hasn't been in Z:. I don't know how to remove any default applications before flashing. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by override182
    owh... my bad, the landscaped HS was actually another CFW.. not urs.. i tried M06, the part which i think sucked is the refined menu.. and also the fonts if im not wrong.. but seems like u removed the refined menu in M10.. awesome..

what default font that u use in your CFW?

in my personal opinion, ur CFW is the one i prefer the most up to this moment .. keep it up and update it with the latest mods.. ill be around check ur updates

1+ for u mate
    Thanks,
    Refined menu is to my knowledge removed since M07. I've used tipu2185's CFW as a foundation for my own modifications. He had changed the font to Practical, but I've changed it back to Nokia's default, so that's the font there should be.

Quote Originally Posted by firenxe
    so from what i've read, it's not possible to use your custom firmware and change the language pack, we have to build ourselves an entire new custom firmware from our own firmware files to use the language pack that we want to use?
    As for the moment, noone seems to know how to replace an entire language. To get what U want, you'll have to start from the beginning and cook a FW with your own language pack.

Quote Originally Posted by kyleman00
    @Don MC,

Read your PM

thanx
    Regarding the Omnia HS: There are 4 permanent icons on the bottom of the screen. If any of those apps isn't installed on your phone, the icon will direct you to another app instead. The icon will still look the same, though.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@Don MC,

can you please tell me how to delete some of the HS

i want to delete Navigation HS..

thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@Don MC,

can you please tell me how to delete some of the HS

i want to delete Navigation HS..

thanks
    Navigation HS is in /private/10207254/themes/271012080/270513751/271063149/1.0/
    It is permanently in ROM. You'll have to extract the rofs with NokiaEditor and delete the folder 271063149. And then repack and reflash.
    WARNING! I don't know if deleting this folder will crash the phone, because I've never tried it.

To everyone:
    Please ask your questions here on the forum instead of PM:ing me. I'm sure other users would like to know stuff as well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

-Phone is hacked by default. Only needed to install RP+
    Can I install unsigned software by default?
    Or does it require installing RP+ first? If so, can you help me find a link to proper RP+ package and info how to install?
    Thanks!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Navigation HS is in /private/10207254/themes/271012080/270513751/271063149/1.0/
    It is permanently in ROM. You'll have to extract the rofs with NokiaEditor and delete the folder 271063149. And then repack and reflash.
    WARNING! I don't know if deleting this folder will crash the phone, because I've never tried it.

To everyone:
    Please ask your questions here on the forum instead of PM:ing me. I'm sure other users would like to know stuff as well.
    owk sorry for that,

again are all files use to run the Navigation HS is in /private/10207254/themes/271012080/270513751/271063149/1.0/?

i just want to make sure so that their will be no junk files after deleting that folder because their intended to be use in Navi HS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

owk sorry for that,

again are all files use to run the Navigation HS is in /private/10207254/themes/271012080/270513751/271063149/1.0/?

i just want to make sure so that their will be no junk files after deleting that folder because their intended to be use in Navi HS
    I must say I really don't know if those are all the files. But it's my hunch that they are.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast