Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 328
  1. #251
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 5800XM v40 CFW 6 Pre Installed App incl Mapsv3.03 on ROM by NP updated 15/02/10

    I have question.
    I know we can not edit core file, but when flashing phone core file is being installed before rofs2.
    So is it possible to create file that contain command to delete some stuff installed by core file?ame other

    Or if we rename other software to let's say Boingo we can overwrite it?

    Also what are *-stub.sis files what is the diference between *.sis and *-stub.sis ?

  2. #252
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    357
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 5800XM v40 CFW 6 Pre Installed App incl Mapsv3.03 on ROM by NP updated 15/02

    please video

  3. #253
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    771
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 5800XM v40 CFW 6 Pre Installed App incl Mapsv3.03 on ROM by NP updated 15/02/10

    Quote Originally Posted by stanmar
    I have question.
    I know we can not edit core file, but when flashing phone core file is being installed before rofs2.
    So is it possible to create file that contain command to delete some stuff installed by core file?ame other

    Or if we rename other software to let's say Boingo we can overwrite it?

    Also what are *-stub.sis files what is the diference between *.sis and *-stub.sis ?
    yups seach the files on z through any file manager... edit those with hex put back them on rofs2 and repack.. now it will not work anymore !

  4. #254
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    22
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 5800XM v40 CFW 6 Pre Installed App incl Mapsv3.03 on ROM by NP updated 15/02/10

    Bro,can you please share cooked Nokia.exe,welcome.exe,search.exe.

  5. #255
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    537
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 5800XM v40 CFW 6 Pre Installed App incl Mapsv3.03 on ROM by NP updated 15/02/10

    Quote Originally Posted by genzark
    Bro,can you please share cooked Nokia.exe,welcome.exe,search.exe.
    creat a notepad file 0 byte and rename like that

  6. #256
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 5800XM v40 CFW 6 Pre Installed App incl Mapsv3.03 on ROM by NP updated 15/02/10

    Quote Originally Posted by naughtypope
    yups seach the files on z through any file manager... edit those with hex put back them on rofs2 and repack.. now it will not work anymore !
    But in this case file will still be there, but it won't work. Am I right?

    Is it possible to create a file in rofs2 that would remove files I don't want from z: installed by core file?

  7. #257
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    771
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 5800XM v40 CFW 6 Pre Installed App incl Mapsv3.03 on ROM by NP updated 15/02/10

    new custom firmware online !

    70MB RAM on start up
    freespace now upto 76.5MB
    skyfire browser added on Z
    phone torch added on Z
    phone restart added on Z
    improved cache on all drives
    Improved Kinetic Scrolling
    cache from c: to e:
    rompatcher v2.3 lite in Z
    nokia pop up i mean sms sending after hard reset now gone
    menu circle changed again my fav
    theme effects slide show latest by MR G do turn them on
    no background running applications at start up to speed up boot and to gain more RAM
    no camera sound by default ... please stick to camera sound1 only in order to get no sound at time of clicking
    9 tracks included in ringtone by default..
    gasolina will be the ringtone after each hard reset
    AIO home screen added

  8. #258
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    886
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 5800XM v40 New CFW Online ! 9 songs + 16 Customisation on Z UPDATE 22/02/10

    Quote Originally Posted by naughtypope
    new custom firmware online !

    70MB RAM on start up
    freespace now upto 76.5MB
    skyfire browser added on Z
    phone torch added on Z
    phone restart added on Z
    improved cache on all drives
    Improved Kinetic Scrolling
    cache from c: to e:
    rompatcher v2.3 lite in Z
    nokia pop up i mean sms sending after hard reset now gone
    menu circle changed again my fav
    theme effects slide show latest by MR G do turn them on
    no background running applications at start up to speed up boot and to gain more RAM
    no camera sound by default ... please stick to camera sound1 only in order to get no sound at time of clicking
    9 tracks included in ringtone by default..
    gasolina will be the ringtone after each hard reset
    AIO home screen added



    how to add nokia maps with free navigation? any suggestions

  9. #259
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    771
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 5800XM v40 New CFW Online ! 9 songs + 16 Customisation on Z UPDATE 22/02/10

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchitgrover



    how to add nokia maps with free navigation? any suggestions
    through sw update

  10. #260
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 5800XM v40 New CFW Online ! 9 songs + 16 Customisation on Z UPDATE 22/02/10

    Download and install latest Maps v3.03. It's with free navigation.


 
Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-22-2013, 04:42 AM
  2. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 04:18 PM
  3. Nokia X6 added to RDA
    By Alborz in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 01:53 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 06:37 AM
  5. Nokia Maps 3.0 Update With Ovi Maps
    By phattrance in forum Blog Posts
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 11:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •